Arsenal v Tottenham

Guest superrcooper7
The problem for teams as big is Arsenal is, "who do they bring in"?

I honestly think that Wenger aside, Arsenal's biggest problem is when they lose RvP, what are they going to do?

Arsenal are no longer title contenders. Someone said on TV (can't mind who) that if they finish 4th place in the league it'll be a huge achievement. I have to agree.

Same goes for Chelsea.

Thing is, there's 5 teams good enough to fight out for the 4 CL places so if Arsenal finish 5th then it's a poor showing. Liverpool and Newcastle are nowhere near good enough to finish in a CL place.

Guest superrcooper7

I think both Manc clubs and Spurs are guaranteed CL football so it leaves on European spot to fight for between Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle and Asrsenal. I think anyway.

Chelsea at the moment seem the more likely but who on earth knows what's going on there, I happen to like AVB. Newcastle faltered with the boys missing for the Arfrican Cup of Nations, Liverpool have Suarex back and Caroll looking much improved while Arsenal are just slipping further and further away so I think it's between 3 clubs for that 4th spot.

Guest superrcooper7

Spurs 1 up after 4 mins, didn't think KO was until 1.45 either.

Will watch again tonight so I get our 2nd half then the 2nd of this then Carling cup. Happy days.