Arsenal v Tottenham

Big game today....Arsenal need to win for champions league places and show they havent fallen behind Spurs even though they temporaily have. Spurs still have a outside chance of winning the league, had they not drew at home to Wolves a few weeks ago they'd really have a shout...but they need to win every game from now on to win and they wont do that.

If Spurs win it will show how far back Arsenal have gone and maybe make Wenger realise he needs to sign 4 good players. He has the basis of a good team again but they need some steal! I dont want them to sign Mcgregor but the shagger would be a huge solution for them and a good centre half to partner valgaeren. Mertesacker looks more like a bowler than a footballer...not sure who recommended that one.

Im going to back Arsenal...100 quid on the Goons.

Guest superrcooper7

Even most of the pundits and his longest supporters are now saying it's time for him to go though, as are most fans on the 'You're on Sky Sports' shows. I think his time is well and truly up.

Guest superrcooper7

It's also the 'hot' topic on the Sunday supplement now too. Don't like a lot of these expert journo's normally but for some reason enjoy this programme on a Sunday morning.

Guest superrcooper7

A genius who has seen his slide further and further away from not even challenging for the top for never mind not having won anything for the last 7 years. I'm only summing up what I've heard today and the last few days from pundits. I do however, believe it too.