Where Has All The Money Gone

Does anyone know if this is actually in the administrators remit ?

I would imagine it is key to any future plans etc....however the big question is "will they make their findings public"

In order to forge a way forward, the admins will need a clear picture of the club finances - whats coming in & from where, and whats going out & from where. Once they know that, they can then make decisions about cost cutting etc.

They were Whytes choice as Administrators, will this make any difference if they try to follow the money trail?

I wonder if anybody keeps an eye on the Aministrators/

24.4 million split 3 ways,nice pay day.

I wonder if anybody keeps an eye on the Aministrators/

At this stage I'm not sure if we want anybody doing that, but since Traynor already had his eye on it before we even went into admin', then it's very likely that others will too.

No doubt a few shouts of this on Saturday. I wonder if we will ever find out how much came in since the takeover, and how much of it actually was used for running Rangers.

Does anyone know if this is actually in the administrators remit ?

There's a reason he fought to have his own administrators appointed.

He told the players if he got his own administrator appointed then he would still be in control.

Had HMRC got to appoint administrators then there would have been a detailed forensic examination which I honestly doubt is part of Duff & Phelps remit, he who pays the piper calls the tune.

Not to sure about that claim forlan, as the admins are meant to be independant and their remit is to do the best for the business and the creditors, I think.

Of course, if CW has worked with these people before in another capacity, there's certainly a more 'cosier' relationship.

Not to sure about that claim forlan, as the admins are meant to be independant and their remit is to do the best for the business and the creditors, I think.

Of course, if CW has worked with these people before in another capacity, there's certainly a more 'cosier' relationship.

I dont doubt that there are unscrupulous people out there. But I would be very doubtful that the administrators would act in any way other than in the best interests of the creditors and shareholders (ALL shareholders, not just CW).