Paul Murray registers interest in buying Rangers

The simple answer isn't pretty mate (hence the reluctance to say it).

Liquidation will get us away from HMRC.

Firstly, thanks for actually answering the question that so many have avoided.

& so if this is the ONLY way to get away from HMRC then how can anyone blame Whyte for what is happening as in this case it would be inevitable no matter who is at the helm? :brick:

Perhaps he has taken us to the brink quicker than we may have liked but if what you say is correct then surely it was inevitable without a 'blue knight' coming to the rescue with more cash than sense?

I say we all chip in £20 to Gersnet & Gersnet uses those funds to punt on shit-loads of Euromillions tickets. :celebrate:

And you kindly ignore HMRC. Well, if you hate Whyte for getting us into this, so be it. But HMRC will not have gone away and would have dealt the killer blow as soon as they could. So for all the blaming of Whyte, we hardly get an sensible answer on the HMRC topic from the blamers.

Who's decision was it not to pay PAYE, NIC's and VAT ?

Do you think HMRC should have just ignored what Craig Whyte was doing?

Do you think it was some cunning masterstroke by Craig Whyte that Ibrox employees,good working people with mortgages to pay, food to put on the table were told that they probably won't receive their full pay this coming week and that they in all probability will immanently face the dole ?

You're happy and content that Whyte has wrecked our club for the sole purpose of his own personal gain which will see him walk or rather run away pocketing skywards of £20m and all for an investment of £1 ?

Face it you backed the wrong horse, you've put up a stout defence of the lying thief but now you're simply embarrassing yourself.

Where did you get the figure of £20m Forlanssister?

How can you be so sure Whyte is going to run off into the sunset?

Face it you backed the wrong horse, you've put up a stout defence of the lying thief but now you're simply embarrassing yourself.

der Berliner is entitled to his opinion as much as yours, the difference is he is SUPPORTING the team. Can you say the same?

& so if this is the ONLY way to get away from HMRC then how can anyone blame Whyte for what is happening as in this case it would be inevitable no matter who is at the helm? :brick:

I meant at THIS point we're at now, not the point we were at before the takeover. Our current situation is vastly different to what it was back then.

I meant at THIS point we're at now, not the point we were at before the takeover. Our current situation is vastly different to what it was back then.

So what were the options prior to administration for getting away from the tax case other than winning the case & going through years of appeals?

Perhaps he has taken us to the brink quicker than we may have liked but if what you say is correct then surely it was inevitable without a 'blue knight' coming to the rescue with more cash than sense?

I say we all chip in £20 to Gersnet & Gersnet uses those funds to punt on shit-loads of Euromillions tickets. :celebrate:

Do you not realise the only reason Craig Whyte ever bought us in the first place was because we faced a massive tax liability, we were of absolutely no use to him without it?

Another thing I've been thinking lately:

IF Rangers were liquidated & CW did run off into the sunset (I'd hope he'd find a secluded area because he'd be one well sought after man) & then Rangers were reformed. Say we had to start again in the third division of the Scottish leagues.. how many of us would actually attend the games?

He can however be blamed for taking the 20 pieces of silver from the financial rapist that is Craig Whyte despite being warned time and time again what was going to happen.

The events of this week are 100% the sole responsibility of one man and one man alone.

I have heard that SDM was actually TOLD by LLoyds to sell the club to Whyte so they could ride off with their £18m. If so, then why did Lloyds pick on us? They would have folded the club for sure.Now our debt is but a fraction of what the likes of Chelsea owe and they get away with it. Guess the difference is that their income covers their day-to-day running costs.

Do you not realise the only reason Craig Whyte ever bought us in the first place was because we faced a massive tax liability, we were of absolutely no use to him without it?

:brick:

NO I don't realise anything, I don't know anything about running a business or avoiding the taxman which is exactly what I have been saying since all this shit started.