Alistair Johnston to begin insolvency case against Rangers

Same old news.. fresh drama.

AJ has been saying for months that someone should investigate the sale.

Tbh I think he has possibly fucked something up & is attempting a cover up.

The IED could just say no afterall.

I don't get it at all.

I think I'll take some time out from the forum until this is done as we are going around in circles everyday.

it does appear rather strange that AJ is taking such a vocal stance against CW.....'specially since he has no other connection with the club other than being a "fan" (I use that term VERY loosely)

Where were the calls for investigations, when he was still in charge???

it does appear rather strange that AJ is taking such a vocal stance against CW.....'specially since he has no other connection with the club other than being a "fan" (I use that term VERY loosely)

Where were the calls for investigations, when he was still in charge???

Are the ex-directors not being questioned by HMRC?

Perhaps that is why they are questioning the take-over now.

That is the reason Paul Murray saw the date of the Ticketus deal.

I have never been on the Rangers tax case site, i get that information in diluted form from you guys and other forums. What i always found disconcerting was how accurate and detailed the information the site was receiving, add those information leaks to the latest plethora of detailed 'tit bits the Media have been leaking lately. its becoming plain to me our Philby, McClean and Burgess, and others yet to declare themselves of our old board, have become our Cambridge five.

Beyond the pale that so called Rangers men would pass our clubs secrets to our enemies like the owners of the tax case site and that Rhat Phil McGillivan.

Why would HMRC have ... and show confidental company information to someone like Paul Murray? I can give me the answer to "why", but not to "show". If so, you'd have to ask serious questions about HMRC's information processing. For AFAIK, Murray is just a normal person with no special right to see our documents, or those of Celtic, Arsenal or whatnot.

That's was my first point as soon as the Ticketus news broke. Although PM is an ex-director, HMRC should not be showing him documents now.

That's was my first point as soon as the Ticketus news broke. Although PM is an ex-director, HMRC should not be showing him documents now.

Surely it would depend on the questions HMRC are asking.

If they are asking about the takeover or the ex-directors part in the takeover, would they not question them about the Ticketus deal if it showed in the books in April.

I just wish our previous board had spent as much time , effort and worry when in plave ie EBT'S , as they are doing now . I fear the bun fight of all bun fight's is just about to happen , , the next massive date will also be the 31st March , if the accounts aint signed off then its years in the wilderness I'm afraid