Leggoland - CELTIC CIVIL WAR

CELTIC supporters now seem to have taken to fighting among themselves over the Green Brigadeâ??s anthems of hate.

And police in Inverness are following a line of enquiry that this is what led to a Celtic supporter being slashed in the face with a knife in the away stand when Celtic were there for a Scottish Cup tie last Saturday.

One police theory is believed to be that the victim took exception to the bellowing of IRA songs and chants by the large and loud Celtic support which invaded the Highland capital.

Certainly the early kick off did not stop Celtic supporters turning up at the stadium, drunk.

In fact one drunk was refused entry and then had to be dealt with by the courts after he spat on the Inverness Caley Thistle steward who barred his way.

And there was also the full repertoire of songs and chants in support for the IRA terrorist murders, especially prominent, the Boys of the Old Brigade which paints an utterly false heroic picture of an IRA flying column which went on an ethnic cleansing pogrom in the Free State in the early 1920s.

But the incidents in Inverness were just the latest from a Celtic support which seems to believe it can get away with anything. Strathclyde police are still looking for the two Celtic fans who attacked a youth on a train after he remonstrated with them over their IRA singing.

This may well turn out to be another outbreak of the civil war which may have led to the Celtic supporter being attacked in the Celtic stand at Inverness.

For there are Celtic supporters out there who want the IRA terror songs to stop shaming he club. They are a growing band and they have started speaking out against the IRA men, particularly at away games when the anthems of hate are at their loudest.

This is what some believe led to the knife attack in the Celtic stand at Inverness.

And perhaps that was what lay behind the strange statement from the head man in the Official Celtic Supportersâ?? Association, Joe Oâ??Rourke, ahead of Celticâ??s trip to play Hearts at Tynecastle last night.

Oâ??Rourke claimed that he had information that non Celtic fans had got their hands on tickets for the Celtic stand and were planning to sing IRA songs to get Celtic into trouble and also provoke a disturbance.

It was interesting to note that this unprecedented statement came from Oâ??Rourke and not from Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell and that it was made a few days after a Celtic supporter had been attacked in the Celtic stand at Inverness.

As it was, those away supporters got a clear view of a ball which crossed the Celtic goal line, but which did not result in a goal being awarded to Hearts.

Thatâ??s the second time that has happened this season, the first was when Rangers were denied a clear goal during the Old Firm game at Parkhead just before New Year.

Just imagine the outcry â?? not to mention the potential for trouble among the IRA supporters â?? had that happened the other way around.

But according to Joe Oâ??Rourke, any trouble would have all been caused, not by some IRA flying column in the Celtic stand, but by anti Celtic fifth columnists. Maybe he will now try to claim they are the same one who caused the violence in Inverness and belted out all the IRA anthems in Inverness and Edinburgh.

��..AND��

MY highlighting of Diarmid Oâ??Hara, the man who rules the Reporting Scotland roost, has certainly put the cat among the pigeons.

And seen a number of low level operators in a number of BBC offices north and south of Hadrianâ??s Wall, pass on more information about him.

A number of people have commented on my use of nhis childrens' names. This is something I considered long and hard.

However, Diarmid O'Hara was willing to name them in a piece he wrote for the Scotsman, therefore it was their father who put their names in the public domain in a national newspaper read by over 100,000 people.

It was also noticeable that Diarmid Oâ??Haraâ??s favourite holiday retreat, the Isle of Barra, figured so prominently on Reporting Scotland last night, on the very day when I mentioned his love of it.

There will be more on the extremely powerful and highly influential Diarmid Oâ??Hara soon.

HERE!

SOON!

http://leggoland2.blogspot.com/

O'Rourke never mentioned singing in his statement. Otherwise a decent article.

As for the kids, I may mention my son publicly in respect of non-footballing issues, but I wouldn't expect anyone to bring him into a footballing or work related argument against me. A poor justification.

O'Rourke never mentioned singing in his statement. Otherwise a decent article.

As for the kids, I may mention my son publicly in respect of non-footballing issues, but I wouldn't expect anyone to bring him into a footballing or work related argument against me. A poor justification.

I agree mate, but at the same time i'm of the school that as soon as you put any picture or bit of information online, no matter how secure or secret the website you post on says it is, then it's in the public domain and if it's used elsewhere then you can't really grumble too much.

I put it down to common courtesy, a seasoned journo should not have used his kids as a tool in this matter, which is exactly what he did because of their very Irish names.

So the police and the football authorities reckon all that is needed is commonsense and fans policing themselves.

It doesn't seem to work in my opinion, or maybe you need to ask the singer if he's carrying a knife before you intervene???

After the IRAoke last night coin throwing and wrecking of Tynecastle while not a word is uttered by the authorities, it's safe to say we have been well and truly f#* ked in the singing battle.

I can't be fucked with this "he said she said" knickers. BUT i've seen and read what happened last night, all with photographic evidence and can understand why people get uptight about the baby rapists getting away with all that crap. The worst of it the ball boys and girls got attacked again :/

I can't be fucked with this "he said she said" knickers. BUT i've seen and read what happened last night, all with photographic evidence and can understand why people get uptight about the baby rapists getting away with all that crap. The worst of it the ball boys and girls got attacked again :/

If I could sing what I want Bears I wouldn't give a monkeys what they sing. If they want to sing Hun at me I would just sing Fenian Taig straight back but I'm not allowed to sing those songs or I will be arrested. Why I get angry is they seem to be able to sing what they want with no comeback from the same people who would lock me up, that is just wrong.

If I could sing what I want Bears I wouldn't give a monkeys what they sing. If they want to sing Hun at me I would just sing Fenian Taig straight back but I'm not allowed to sing those songs or I will be arrested. Why I get angry is they seem to be able to sing what they want with no comeback from the same people who would lock me up, that is just wrong.

Yeah i totally understand that mate.

You never know, the authorities could be making up a report right now and by what's been said on this thread, they've got their work cut out for them.

I don't see any reason for pre-warning them that they're going to be investigated.

But if I'm wrong and nothing is to be done, I suggest a campaign on civil disobiedence, and sign what you want, thus filling up the law courts and fucking the system up. Surely this would bring the court of human rights to bear on our corrupt legislators if we're to be done and the opposite side isn't.

I can't see that arguement standing up for any governments domestic legislataire.