Enough Is Enough

I've had enough the biggest question for CW is does he enough baws to clear house from top to bottom. Out of 4 cups in one season, behind a pish Septic team and played off the park by a Arab side who just wanted it more.

Is it time to say start the work for next season NOW, I expect to get the usual talking nonsense and go back to FF but I couldn't give a f#*k. If any Rangers fan was happy to watch that today then I despair.

Can CW afford to do that? We have let players go via transfer and on loan who should be playing for us IMO, they certainly wouldn't do any worse than what we are seeing just now.

The buck stop with Ally and his management team.

He would rather play with centre halfs at full back, defenders in midfield, left sided players on the right, play the long ball up to small strikers against big defenders, play players who are not match fit while we have fit players readily available in our squad who don't even get on the bench.

We need a manager who will boot the players up the arse for a perfomance like that but knowing Ally most of them will be playing again next week getting their cosy wage packet. We need a leader on the pitch but sadly we don't have one of them either.

Give our forgotten players a chance in their correct positions they might even do well, give more youngsters a chance this sesson they will show more desire i'm sure than some of the so it seems undroppable players no matter how they play and what result we get.

There are some very strange goings on at our Club just now, and these team selections are just another example.

It is impossible to second guess the next move from both Ally or the "board".

I for one can't understand why CW is where he is..came from nowhere with a somewhat less than enviable background and bought our Club knowing it's almost certain dire financial future. Most folk in his position would have either avoided us in the first place, or baled out having faced extremely close personal scrutiny.

In my opinion he can only be a "front" for someone else who is going to step in once administration has been done and dusted.

I've heard from a close media friend very much in the know ( I know, I know, bear with me, I've been with Gersnet long enough to know that "heard from a mate etc" is usually given short shrift ) that Ally is only doing his best with what he has and is only staying on, and risking his future managerial career, as he is an out and out Rangers Man and won't walk away. He has given up trying for more players as it is a straight refusal because the Club is being run down by CW. (how many players do we have out on loan now ?)

It IS going to be a painful few months as we witness a slow demise but I do believe from what I've been told that next season we should be back on a stable footing and able to return to past successes.

Here's hoping.

BTW there should be a big story tomorrow regarding Kyle Lafferty...if there isn't, then maybe my friend has been telling me crap.

There was a story on Lafferty today, being sold on the qt for £1.75m, Sunday Mail mind.

Ally and everyone else at the club have supposedly completely denied that particular Lafferty story. Not that I believe everything Ally and the board are saying to the media these days right enough, so you never know.

Ally and everyone else at the club have supposedly completely denied that particular Lafferty story. Not that I believe everything Ally and the board are saying to the media these days right enough, so you never know.

Contradictions amongst many contradictions.