Sir David Murray makes appearance at training ground

Given Murray lives almost next door to a variety of plush private Murrayfield hospitals, I'm surprised he's visiting Murray Park to use our facilities.

I hope he was charged through the nose.

Aye,£50m :P

That's interesting can you provide a link.

As I recall there was a mortgage or loan outstanding on the Albion and a very convoluted path for Murray park leading back to a lease granted by school trust.

As with all things Murray I doubt it is as clear cut as you suggest.

As I recall there was a mortgage or loan outstanding on the Albion and a very convoluted path for Murray park leading back to a lease granted by school trust.

I very much doubt the signing over of Rangers for £1 is clear cut either.

The very fact that SDM is reported as having been present at Murray Park has set my antenna all a quiver. Why? As has been said he cannot be short of medical advice and attention when required. Why then, does he head out to the Auchenhowie Rd?

You can see Murray Park appearing on the books of the club in the 2001 accounts and it has never disappeared from it. Also if you look at the Land Register for it you will see that Rangers were registered as owners on 28/10/99.

As for the War Memorial Trust, from memory it relates only to a very small part of the land, but so what? that kind of thing is fairly common and it's got nothing to do with Murray.

As for the Albion, that appeared in our accounts in 1995 as a long leasehold property and is still there. I'm unaware what arrangements were made between Whyte and Murray when the deal was done, but I'd be surprised if it is still not showing as a fixed asset in our balace sheet when the accounts are eventually released.

Thanks for that but I find it hard to believe anything in the books, after previos events and our finances being as they are.

What puzzles me most of all is the failure to sign the accounts off, there wasn't a problem signing them off before the possible liability was known about then and it didn't prevent signing off as a going concern.

To many questions and no answers, Murray imho still has all his fingers in the pie.

What puzzles me most of all is the failure to sign the accounts off, there wasn't a problem signing them off before the possible liability was known about then and it didn't prevent signing off as a going concern.

Going concern in respect of the following 12 months was presumably never an issue before. There has only been one set of accounts since it emerged (I believe) andthe directors and auditors were probably confident that the tax case would not be finalised within a year so it wasn't a problem to sign off.