Leggo - aberdeen fans and the fascists

Aye loads of police there and they pick on a wee lassie, bravehearts right enough. I'm glad we stuck up for ourselves, but I thought casuals used to do it among themselves and kept the ordinary fan out of it?

I hate the sheep but i doubt very much they picked on her in particular. When it kicks off you don't have time to think. All the lads would have seen is the High Viz. Plus i'm sure you know what the press are like, it wouldn't make a good story if it was a big cop they pushed over.

I can't see an angry, violent nutter holding back on a woman who is probably attacking him and trying to restrain him. I'm not blaming her but when you're in some sort of a fight, gender doesn't really come into it when both are involved.

If I was being heavily attacked by a bunch of women then I don't think I'd be holding back and letting them beat me because of their gender. I realise this guy is the protagonist and guilty party in this case but I think the principles of engagement will be the same.

To be honest without knowing the details my first thoughts would be to doubt he just attacked a police woman but would infer that he was causing trouble, was confronted by police, got in a fight with them and because the likely weakest one was a woman, she came off the worst among the police.

It doesn't make it right in any way, but I think the gender side of it may be irrelevant.

Anyway, I assume the guy will deservedly be locked up for assaulting a police officer and probable ABH.

The charge of police assault that was read out on Monday, has him punch her to the ground and then continue to kick her in the ribs while she is down. She's there doing her job trying to keep the peace and stop people getting hurt she doesn't deserve that sort of treatment.

Scumbag got bail.

There's nothing sinister in this at all, just old school casuals having a day out.

That really is the one of the most outrageous comments I've read on here.

Who exactly are the

We (who) knew for months they were coming down

The ICF, the Police?

Edited by BrahimHemdani