Stuttering without substance

I say that most think the loss of Naismith coincides with our dip in form, what's to say that this Celik will not return that winning form to our team. He can certainly score goals. I'm confident he'll do so for Rangers as well.

Maybe we can sell him on for £4-5 million in a few years, which is the type of business we should be doing.

We AREJela is unhappy at Ibrox that is known, and it's having a detrimental affect on the WHOLE team

Last I heard the comments from Jelavic were saying he is happy at Ibrox & loves playing for Rangers. I feel this is also backed up by the lack of enthusiasm about signing for QPR/West Ham etc. He has always stated that we would like to move down south to one of the Big teams.....so far the teams rumoured to be interested aren't big teams (with the exception of Liverpool - but how serious is their interest???)

The team are just playing crap - and its not due to one or 2 players, its everyone!!!

what's to say that this Celik will not return that winning form to our team. He can certainly score goals. I'm confident he'll do so for Rangers as well.

Maybe we can sell him on for £4-5 million in a few years, which is the type of business we should be doing.

I was hopeful when we signed Ortiz, Bedoya and McKay. I now can't get excited about us signing any midfielder that I hadn't heard of before we expressed interest in him.

I was hopeful when we signed Ortiz, Bedoya and McKay. I now can't get excited about us signing any midfielder that I hadn't heard of before we expressed interest in him.

Best to wait and see what he does first. Then again, best to see if he gets a game to make any judgement. That's what worries me about our signings. Why are they not getting a game and if you say it's because they're not good enough, why then did we sign them.

I can't remember hearing about Jelavic and even Hooper before they came to Scotland, and there's very little chance messi will be coming soon. lol

I can't remember hearing about Jelavic and even Hooper before they came to Scotland, and there's very little chance messi will be coming soon. lol

Jelavic was scoring for Rapid and had scored against Celtic, and wasn't really a gamble. I'd also heard of Hooper as he had been scoring down south.

I agree on waiting to see what he does, and hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Good question on why we signed the others....and who decided on them as well. If you had signed some players, you'd make damn sure they got a chance. if someone else was making the decisions, a manager is less likely to go out of his way to give them a game.

Jelavic was scoring for Rapid and had scored against Celtic, and wasn't really a gamble. I'd also heard of Hooper as he had been scoring down south.

Jelavic has done ok here, but his goal ratio in Austria was actually fairly mediocre. 25 in 70 in a league arguably worse than ours. He's also only scored twice for Croatia in 17 attempts.

Maybe 'gamble' isn't the right word but he certainly did not come with a stunning track record.

Hooper was more certain - he was scoring pretty regularly at a higher level than the SPL (Championship) with over 1 every 2 matches.