Trialists In Saints Win

They are only trialists - not sure how that equates to the fans deserving to know anything other than that they played.

To keep the fans updated on their progress perhaps? They're representing Rangers Football Club after all.

I hope you don't think that I have some sort of agenda regarding this now.

Edited by Gazza_8

To keep the fans updated on their progress perhaps? They're representing Rangers Football Club after all.

I hope you don't think that I have some sort of agenda regarding this now.

You being precious ?

They are not contracted to Rangers, they appear as "trialist" when performing for the club.

The fans will be kept updated on their progress when the club annouce whether they are offered a contract or not, ala the Indian boys. I dont think the club should give more of an update than we have already seen. What can the fans do witht the information ? Nothing.

Non-issue for me.

You being precious ?

They are not contracted to Rangers, they appear as "trialist" when performing for the club.

The fans will be kept updated on their progress when the club annouce whether they are offered a contract or not, ala the Indian boys. I dont think the club should give more of an update than we have already seen. What can the fans do witht the information ? Nothing.

Non-issue for me.

According to you I had 2 agendas on the go yesterday so I was just asking.

What can the fans do with the news that McGregor is injured or that Jelavic might be leaving? Nothing. All I'm saying is that we should be kept up-to date with their performances. Again, we don't need to know stats or anything.

According to you I had 2 agendas on the go yesterday so I was just asking.

What can the fans do with the news that McGregor is injured or that Jelavic might be leaving? Nothing. All I'm saying is that we should be kept up-to date with their performances. Again, we don't need to know stats or anything.

Just the 2 agendas ? Not bad :thup:

I think we will have to agree to disagree - I dont think we have any right to know how they have done in their trial games. None at all. IMO the club dont owe us that knowledge.

I dont think we have any right to know how they have done in their trial games. None at all. IMO the club dont owe us that knowledge.

Have to agree with this, especially when it's a closed doors game. They don't call them closed doors games for nothing.

As long as McCoist gets an in depth report and watched them closely then that's all I'm concerned about. It's his decision at the end of the day with Weirs wages burning a hole in his pocket

Approx £15,000 -£17,000 a week. Between Beattie, Weir and Healy, all of whom they tried to shift in the summer, the total was £50,000/week.