Rangers players targeted in Twitter racist abuse

Again though, you are applying your logic to ONE person and assuming it holds true for everyone. That isnt the case. It just cant be, unless you are an obtuse person yourself.

I am sure you are right, I am sure I wouldnt like Neil Lennon - but there is a chance, albeit slim, that I actually would like the guy.

OK, if you say so.

Let's just agree to disagree.

Bedtime for me.

Not in a bad mood, just bored and inpatient waiting on Gazza_8 junior to make an appearance.

Dont be impatient bud, once he/she makes an appearance you will end up wishing they hadnt.... just kidding, great institution.

I assume due date is right about now.... GOOD LUCK Gav, and Mrs Gav obviously.

It's only non-precise to the general public looking at the DHCP IP address. Every modem connected to a DHCP server has a unique IP address which is separate from the DHCP one. The actual service provider (ISP) knows EXACTLY which of their customer accounts has used a specific IP, so unless the culprit has been using IP spoofing, TOR or something similar then the household/postal address CAN be tracked down.

Whit the f*ck is a modem, a DHCP & a TOR? :throwpc: