Leggo - ATTACKS ON McCOIST AN OUTRAGE

How can you blame Jig?

I got it wrong when I said 80%.

We've actually won 33% and LOST 50% of the 12 competitive games he's started this season (4 wins, 2 draws & 6 losses). On the other hand, of the 15 games which Jig HASN'T started we haven't lost a single game and have won 80% of them (12 wins, 3 draws).

Yes, I do blame Ally for keeping picking him too. Ally will have a lot to answer for if he keeps picking Jig and Jig keeps playing poorly in almost every game he plays, especially if it continues to cost us league points and Cup competitions.

I got it wrong when I said 80%.

We've actually won 33% and LOST 50% of the 12 competitive games he's started this season (4 wins, 2 draws & 6 losses). On the other hand, of the 15 games which Jig HASN'T started we haven't lost a single game and have won 80% of them (12 wins, 3 draws).

Yes, I do blame Ally for keeping picking him too. Ally will have a lot to answer for if he keeps picking Jig and Jig keeps playing poorly in almost every game he plays, especially if it continues to cost us league points and Cup competitions.

Edu also seems to be a far better player without jig in the team. I will admit though having Healy up front with Jelly means we can pass the ball up to the strikers instead of punting the ball up to Jelavic. We now have far more options to pass the ball forward. I hope Ally has seen that as well.

11 jigs ? Are you for real ? Talk about torture !

Jig has been a good servant but he is DONE.

He may have been committed in that tackle but it is hardly a successful game by injuring an opponent. Seems to me you are quite happy he put Kayal out the game, which is pretty sad IMHO. And lets not forget that we LOST that game even with Jig's 100% commitment !

11 Jigs ? No thanks, we are bad enough.

And "stick on for POTY" ??? We must have been watching different players.

Are you Lee McCulloch by any chance ? ;)

That is absolutely true, and as a result you have a find an alternative system which doesn't rely on what Naismith gave. You find a different formation, give different tasks to different players, and find something which compensates for the loss. If Barca lost Messi, they'd have no one who could do for them what Messi does. So they'd have to find a different system to accommodate the players they have left. That's what Ally's been trying to find all this time, and just can't yet.

I read a point online about Celtic - basically it said that Kayal and Brown were giving Hooper the service that Davis and Edu are failing to deliver Jelavic.

Maybe that's now the difference between the two sides?

To be fair on Ally, Barcelona would be like Gordon Ramsay in his own kitchen doing Ready, Steady, Cook after taking away the truffle from his very expensive 11 supplied ingredients but still allowing him to use most of his store cupboard and walk-in fridge.

For Ally it's more like cooking from a piss-head student's kitchen after removing the mince (the only meat) from his 11 supplied Tesco Value ingredients with a pretty empty cupboard and mouldy fridge to fall back on.

Even RSC veteran Ainslee Hariot would need *something* to work with.

He may have been committed in that tackle but it is hardly a successful game by injuring an opponent. Seems to me you are quite happy he put Kayal out the game...;)

Wrong mate, rather an opponent cops it than some fairy in a Rangers shirt. Do you think Kayal went in 100%?

And "stick on for POTY" ??? We must have been watching different players.;)

When he got injured last season that was Walters words.....YOU must have been watching some other team?

Are you Lee McCulloch by any chance ? ;)

....No, I'm a fan 54 and counting!

.....sorry for the delay in reply Craig, but your comments are pretty coming from a 'Gers fan?

I DON'T want to see any professional player get injured, but if you go in for the ball then 100% commitment is required, Jig's got that, so has Kayal.....who came out best? Get a grip man.

Am I happy Kayal got injured?....well let's say I'm glad it wasn't Jig, maybe you'de rather it WAS Jig. Good luck.

Edited by 54andcounting

.....sorry for the delay in reply Craig, but your comments are pretty coming from a 'Gers fan?

I DON'T want to see any professional player get injured, but if you go in for the ball then 100% commitment is required, Jig's got that, so has Kayal.....who came out best? Get a grip man.

Am I happy Kayal got injured?....well let's say I'm glad it wasn't Jig, maybe you'de rather it WAS Jig. Good luck.

Dont be ridiculous. Where do I suggest I would have preferred Jig got injured. If anyone needs to get a grip it is you.

Wrong mate, rather an opponent cops it than some fairy in a Rangers shirt. Do you think Kayal went in 100%?

What relevance is this ?

For all of Jig's "commitment" he still was part of a losing team. I would have rather we had XI bottlers last week but still won the game. Each to their own I guess. Perhaps we just look for different things in our players.

But, in fact, I DO think that Kayal was committed to that tackle too, it just so happened he came off worse - or are you saying that in a 50:50 the only person fully committed to the tackle has to be the one that isnt injured ? Nonsense, and you know it.

When he got injured last season that was Walters words.....YOU must have been watching some other team?

You say that as if I would be in the minority to think Jig would have been our POTY last season had he not been injured. I dont think I would be. He was doing well, but that isnt to say he would or should be POTY.

....No, I'm a fan 54 and counting!

Good, good for you. And hopefully we will all be counting another one come the end of this season.