Leggo - ATTACKS ON McCOIST AN OUTRAGE

Well how is that McCoists fault? So Naismith gets injured, this scenario has been hanging over us for 4 years now, cant buy players, club in debt, Ally cant find a solution when the window is firmly shut, so sack the guy? it's his fault, seriously lads take a wake up call, your condemnation of McCoist is really out of hand. If, and right now it's a big if, Rangers are celebrating 4-in-a-row come May, then I wont join you in saying McCoist is a jammy bastard....

Don't think any of us are calling for his head 54, I'm certainly not. But you have to admit he seems to be struggling to get the balance of the team right since Naismith got injured, looked to be a bit of improvement against Motherwell thou.

Well how is that McCoists fault? So Naismith gets injured, this scenario has been hanging over us for 4 years now, cant buy players, club in debt, Ally cant find a solution when the window is firmly shut, so sack the guy? it's his fault, seriously lads take a wake up call, your condemnation of McCoist is really out of hand. If, and right now it's a big if, Rangers are celebrating 4-in-a-row come May, then I wont join you in saying McCoist is a jammy bastard....

I have zero against you 54, but your post so wildly misunderstands everything I just said and puts enough words in my mouth to fill up a newspaper than I feel clarifying my point of view would be futile.

Don't think any of us are calling for his head 54, I'm certainly not.

I've not seen a single post calling for his head on here. A few questions, and the odd doubt, but no one asking for him to be fired.

But you have to admit he seems to be struggling to get the balance of the team right since Naismith got injured, looked to be a bit of improvement against Motherwell thou.

Strangely enough in the entire absence of Jelavic and Lafferty. And Wallace having a very good match.

I've not seen a single post calling for his head on here. A few questions, and the odd doubt, but no one asking for him to be fired.

Strangely enough in the entire absence of Jelavic and Lafferty. And Wallace having a very good match.

Had to play the ball on the ground Danny no point punting a high ball up to wee Healy, and we looked the better for it.

I have zero against you 54, but your post so wildly misunderstands everything I just said and puts enough words in my mouth to fill up a newspaper than I feel clarifying my point of view would be futile.

Sorry Danny, I meant no offence at all mate, it's just that Ally isn't getting a break here, sure he blew a 15 point lead which realistically was 9 (still massive). The players have let him down badly which if continues may well result in his demise.

All I was trying to say was that we shouldn't blame the manager, his hands are tied at the moment, like Smiths was before him.

All I was trying to say was that we shouldn't blame the manager, his hands are tied at the moment, like Smiths was before him.

I agree that it's not ALL the manager's fault, but we should also consider that he's the one who picks the team and he's been bringing Jig into central midfield in important games only for us to end up losing 80% of the games Jig has started.... Maybe he'll spot that pattern at some point.

Edited by Zappa

Sorry Danny, I meant no offence at all mate, it's just that Ally isn't getting a break here, sure he blew a 15 point lead which realistically was 9 (still massive). The players have let him down badly which if continues may well result in his demise.

None taken bud, it's just your post seemed to be criticising comments I didn't make!

I didn't say sack Ally, indeed I suggested few could do better given our current predicament and squad.

It's only fair to condemn him though, on one level, given he's struggled for 3 months to find a solution to the loss of Naismith and as manager has failed to do that. If he was Mourinho or Capello and had similarly failed to arrest the slide following Naismith, I'd similarly find fault in that aspect of their management.

To answer your last point, if we win the league this year then every player and the management staff will get all the credit their deserve. Luck does not win you the league.

But to achieve that, he'll (and the team) will have had to find a solution to get us consistently winning again.

Unfortunately, Ally, as Rangers manager, will never get a break - this is a club that has to win every match it players otherwise all hell breaks loose. Walter never got a break either, but he earned our trust when he confused us as he'd proven himself a winner.

Ally's on his maiden voyage, we don't know yet if he's a winner.

One thing on Ally's side though, I remember 3 years ago Walter went through a terrible spell - and guess what? We won the league. So perhaps Ally and the players will bring us out of this and we'll go onto win the league.

Here's hoping!

I agree that it's not ALL the manager's fault, but we should also consider that he's the one who picks the team and he's been bringing Jig into central midfield in important games only for us to end up losing 80% of the games Jig has started.... Maybe he'll spot that pattern at some point.

I believe it's 50 50 tbh. Ally has made errors, yes, and hasn't found the right system yet, but the players have been appalling individually for large patches in the last 3 months. McGregor, Whittaker, Davis, Jelavic, McCulloch - none of these guys have been in any sort of form. Edu's been patchy, and Wylde is currently out of form too. The only players we have in form are Wallace, Boca, and maybe Aluko. Goian has been a wee bit off the boil in the last month as well.

Sooner both units (team and management) click fully into gear, the better.

How can you blame Jig? You have an obvious dislike for that player so for that reason it's his fault? That's shocking man! And because Ally keeps picking him, then HE is to blame as well?

Sorry Zap, but McCulloch has been an absolute star for us. You may remember before his injury last season he was a stick on for 'Player Of The Year'!

.....and it was his 100% commitment in the OF game and a 50-50 with Smhelly Kayal that saw him remain in the frame and Kayal facing a season out.

Again mate, give me 11 Jigs in a Rangers team any day.

How can you blame Jig? You have an obvious dislike for that player so for that reason it's his fault? That's shocking man! And because Ally keeps picking him, then HE is to blame as well?

Sorry Zap, but McCulloch has been an absolute star for us. You may remember before his injury last season he was a stick on for 'Player Of The Year'!

.....and it was his 100% commitment in the OF game and a 50-50 with Smhelly Kayal that saw him remain in the frame and Kayal facing a season out.

Again mate, give me 11 Jigs in a Rangers team any day.

You might be on your own with that particular sentiment!