Going back to the tip tap post I still think the worst offender is Barry Ferguson.

His instant reaction when he gets the ball is to turn around and pass it back or square.

Theres no doubt he's a good player and his heart is in the right place but as soon as he returned to the team the amount of chances per game we have created has diminished.

I understand your frustration Bluetooth,but watch the players in front of Barry when he has the ball.....Statues!! there is no running into space and that has been the problem for a couple of years now..Dado is an exeption

on saturday i thought ferguson had an amazing game

he was running the show especialy in the first half

how can you say when he gets the bal he always passes it back

he was always trying to play through balls for boyd , buffel and novo

also in the last 10minutes he picked up the ball and looking for a pass and nobody moved for him at all

ferguson is back to his best there is no doubt abolut that

i think you are blaming ferguson because he left for blackburn

on saturday i thought ferguson had an amazing game

he was running the show especialy in the first half

how can you say when he gets the bal he always passes it back

he was always trying to play through balls for boyd , buffel and novo

also in the last 10minutes he picked up the ball and looking for a pass and nobody moved for him at all

ferguson is back to his best there is no doubt abolut that

i think you are blaming ferguson because he left for blackburn

I agree Fraser. Thought the movement up front was terrible. The only players that made runs were Novo (1st half) and Dado when he came on. I don't agree with Novo playing on the right he should be playing up alongside Boyd. I also thought the quality of crossing was poor even though Hutton/Smith made plenty of runs forward the crosses either didn't beat the first man or went to nobody in the box.

Bring back the 4-4-2 Loyal