Guest Bluetooth

Going back to the tip tap post I still think the worst offender is Barry Ferguson.

His instant reaction when he gets the ball is to turn around and pass it back or square.

Theres no doubt he's a good player and his heart is in the right place but as soon as he returned to the team the amount of chances per game we have created has diminished.

Going back to the tip tap post I still think the worst offender is Barry Ferguson.

His instant reaction when he gets the ball is to turn around and pass it back or square.

Theres no doubt he's a good player and his heart is in the right place but as soon as he returned to the team the amount of chances per game we have created has diminished.

Yeh!!! At last someone agrees with me about Fergie. He only slows up the play, and as Bluetooth says he mostly plays the ball square or back. He lets midfied runners go while jogging back at totoise pace. My feelings on him are known on here he should never have been brought back from Blackburn.

How come every time we are struggling it becomes Barry Ferguson's fault? It's the same with the Scotland team. Barry Ferguson gives 100% every time he pulls on the jersey. I'm not sure I could say that about every Ranger at the moment.

How come every time we are struggling it becomes Barry Ferguson's fault? It's the same with the Scotland team. Barry Ferguson gives 100% every time he pulls on the jersey. I'm not sure I could say that about every Ranger at the moment.

Barry plays in the engine room of the team. If the engine does not run properly then the bus will run badly. That is what is happening imo, we cannot get a grip of the midfield. Barry has had one good season and years of moaning about being injured. We need a more adventurious playmaker who wil keep the tempo high and not give the opposition time to get 8 defenders behind the ball.

I thought Fergie has been excellent the last few games and noticeably, he seems to be a lot more positive and going forward more. Did that not happen yesterday then? You'd have thought that at Ibrox especially, that's where he should be pushing up the park rather than sitting deep or playing back the way.

Yes he does look great when he is strutting about slowing the game down,turning this way and that way. Unfortunatly the rendement is minimal and allows 8 people to get behind the ball. When do you see him playng high tempo 1-2's with other players and delicate through balls. No sorry on possession he will always be a candidate for man of the match but not on rendement.

I would go along with that also, although he has played well recently but he needs to do it week in week out. But its true when he came back into the team this season our sexy football from the first few games went out the window.

Ive said for 2 years now that he takes on too much responsibility in the midfield by taking possession too deep. He should be getting forward more like he did against Porto last season at Ibrox where he was fantastic. But his heart is in the right place and he has the right attitude.

Why do the Scottish boys always get it first? :confused:

Buffel was surely the most anonymous player today.

Because it just so happens that Boyd and Adam were shite of the higest order on Saturday. Boyd can't hold the ball up, his 1st touch is shocking and Adam is just a hit and hope player.

I'll agree Buff was pish too but I thought he was better than the 2 I mentioned before.