Kris Boyd or Kenny Miller?

Boyd or Miller?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Boyd or Miller?

• Boyd
    • Miller

Oh dear the words of a malcontent who has realised he has not and never did have any valid points. :grin:

He provided an entire post with reasoning and full explanation, none of which was ridiculous. You clearly are an extreme Boyd fan, and while you have every right to your view, you appear to be living in a bubble, as Allan put it, ignoring everything you don't like.

Oh dear the words of a malcontent who has realised he has not and never did have any valid points. :grin:

Is rather ironic, or hypocritical, that you call GovanAllan a "malcontent" for his retort - you actually started the mud-slinging with your "dry yer eyes" comment.

I found both posts amusing :D

Edited by craig

He provided an entire post with reasoning and full explanation, none of which was ridiculous. You clearly are an extreme Boyd fan, and while you have every right to your view, you appear to be living in a bubble, as Allan put it, ignoring everything you don't like.

I just ignore nonsense, which trying by any means to undermine and belittle the Spl and our all time scorer is, you on the other hand enjoy nonsense and everything you read in the papers about Boyd.

Just to reiterate he is ours and the SPL's all time goal scorer, maybe you would like to join your ally in contradicting the incontrovertible.

Edited by khan

Is rather ironic, or hypocritical, that you call GovanAllan a "malcontent" for his retort - you actually started the mud-slinging with your "dry yer eyes" comment.

I dound both posts amusing :D

"Dry your eyes" mud slinging ? seem people have very very thin skins, the retort as you crudely put it was in general to the incessant derogatory remarks on and about Boyd, maybe his goals didn't mean as much to you as they do to me and countless others.

"Dry your eyes" mud slinging ? seem people have very very thin skins, the retort as you crudely put it was in general to the incessant derogatory remarks on and about Boyd, maybe his goals didn't mean as much to you as they do to me and countless others.

Was I disaparaging Boyd ? Dont think so. Seems that so long as anybody doesnt agree with one of your posts then you label them anti-Boyd.

So if your "dry yer eyes" comment isnt mud-slinging (I would agree) why would GA be a "malcontent" just because he gave you an equivalent retort ? He isnt a malcontent just because YOU deem him to be.

Was I disaparaging Boyd ? Dont think so. Seems that so long as anybody doesnt agree with one of your posts then you label them anti-Boyd.

So if your "dry yer eyes" comment isnt mud-slinging (I would agree) why would GA be a "malcontent" just because he gave you an equivalent retort ? He isnt a malcontent just because YOU deem him to be.

I never said you disparaged Boyd, only a malcontent would disparage the record scorer, you will have to figure your own post out and what constitutes a malcontent, here's a hint some appear to be discontent with stories around Boyd, me I couldn't be happier. We are after all champions and four clear in the defence of our crown. :tree:

I just ignore nonsense, which trying by any means to undermine and belittle the Spl and our all time scorer is, you on the other hand enjoy nonsense and everything you read in the papers about Boyd.

Just to reiterate he is ours and the SPL's all time goal scorer, maybe you would like to join your ally in contradicting the incontrovertible.

Like I said you are living in a bubble. Unfortunately you like to burst other perfectly reasonable bubbles to preserve your own.

It seems Khan has literally joined to smear views he dislikes, and those who hold them. I suspect Boyd is not the only topic he'll be so derogatory to others in debate about.

Like I said you are living in a bubble. Unfortunately you like to burst other perfectly reasonable bubbles to preserve your own.

I note you chose not to contradict the incontrovertible, "just to reiterate he is ours and the SPL's all time goal scorer, maybe you would like to join your ally in contradicting the incontrovertible"

one bubble you can't burst :D at least it's a start on respecting a fine former Rangers player and goal scorer.:santa: