Kris Boyd or Kenny Miller?

Boyd or Miller?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Boyd or Miller?

• Boyd
    • Miller

That he is not ours and the rest of the SPL's record goalscorer, simples. :smokin:

He's not ours does he play for us no, going by that view Killie could call him our SPL record goalscorer. He's the SPL record goalscorer end off not ours not theirs.

I notice you must agree with me that's he's a lazy fat arse waste of space.

Guest superrcooper7

Edit by Admin - No personal insults and/or abusive language towards other forum members please folks!

Edited by Zappa

Tut tut always know when your winning an arguement when it gets personal, a dick am I that says more about you than me mate if you want to take this further keep it off the forum and use the PM.

I notice you agree he's a lazy so and so. Didn't say he wasn't the SPL record goalscorer as for the he will always score goals try telling that to every club he's played for since he left us.

Edited by Zappa
removing quote

Personal insults and/or verbal abuse towards other forum members aren't allowed on the forum guys. Unless it's in a piss take or having a bit of fun context, then crossing that line will initially result in a 24hr sin bin ban. If you feel the need to start getting abusive to other members then please take a wee break and come back when you've got a level head. Thanks. :tu:

Why wouldn't he? Boyd is a natural scorer. You beieve otherwise obviously!

Well, he's not that natural given his failure since leaving Ibrox...

That said, his goals here are not in question, but surely you share my suspicion at a Celtic manager showing interest in a former Rangers player? That doesn't seem a little odd to you? Surely Celtic fans would be horrified at signing Boyd, and Rangers fans wouldn't be thrilled by it either?

Fat, lazy Boyd is a natural SPL scorer, and with Davis, Jela and Aluko on the park, he'll carry on as before...and some.

tbh, I disagree with Ally and other fans who say one area of the park we're lacking is goalscorers. We had Naismith scoring plenty, and he'll be back next season, we have Jelavic who is top scorer in the SPL, we have Lafferty who has 6, and Healy (with a career of being a top goal scorer) isn't even needed at the moment.

We're not exactly struggling for goalscorers. It's clear chances at the moment that we're maybe not making as much as we did. And quite how Boyd would help in that department is beyond me.

tbh, I disagree with Ally and other fans who say one area of the park we're lacking is goalscorers. We had Naismith scoring plenty, and he'll be back next season, we have Jelavic who is top scorer in the SPL, we have Lafferty who has 6, and Healy (with a career of being a top goal scorer) isn't even needed at the moment.

We're not exactly struggling for goalscorers. It's clear chances at the moment that we're maybe not making as much as we did. And quite how Boyd would help in that department is beyond me.

Until Bocanegra and Lafferty scored v ICT, Rangers had scored TWO goals from open play in their previous FIVE spl games, a dire stat, no matter what, that NEVER happened when Kris Boyd was on the park.

You maybe forget, I don't, Walter put some strange line-ups out during his glorious years, and those strange line-ups included Boyd.

How you can slam a player who is currently the SPL all time top scorer, and still only 28? He's no Messi or Rooney, he's not even a Larsson, but he can say to him "who holds the SPL goals record at the moment?" no doubt he could come back and say "who has a Champions League medal?"

Well f**k him and his medal....we are talking SPL not Champions League, in that respect Boyd is better than Larsson.

Edited by 54andcounting