Kris Boyd or Kenny Miller?

Boyd or Miller?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Boyd or Miller?

• Boyd
    • Miller

Sorry Craig I don't agree, Boyd was selfish but most strikers need to be selfish to score as many goals as they do. I don't think he was all about Boyd as he did enjoy playing for us and seemed to enjoy scoring goals for us as most of his celebrations looked like he enjoyed it. He did up his workrate like you said before he left did it help the team more? As I've said I couldn't care less if players are lazy do nothing else but score that's their job, I don't think he would've scored more goals or the team would've scored more goals just because he could've tried harder, maybe we would have but we'll never know now. He was the best finisher and his goals speak for that and the team should always play to those stengths IMO.

Can't people change their minds, I don't hold anything against him just because he said he might stay if WS stayed then left, it happens all the time and not just in football, he got a better deal elsewhere but it's not worked out for him but I don't think he'll regret it and why should he? If that's why fans are slagging him then it's poor IMO as for the money we bought him for he paid that many times over and his goals helped us win trophies at the end of the day.

I've had my say on Boyd and you know what I think, if you want to hold him up as some sort of goalscoring god that's up to you.

The proof is in the pudding, what has he done since he left sweet fhuck all, I rest my case.

Of course the poll result will be a load of pish as well.

I've had my say on Boyd and you know what I think, if you want to hold him up as some sort of goalscoring god that's up to you.

The proof is in the pudding, what has he done since he left sweet fhuck all, I rest my case.

Who cares what be did elsewhere?

I still dont and never will get the "grudgingly" part. The bitterness is pathetic imo.

Bitterness you think I'm bitter towards Boyd give it a rest, angry yes the man could've been a Rangers legend if he had tried to improve his fat arse. But no he was happy to be a fraction of the player he could've become and that for me is a total waste. Remind me again where this goalscoring god is playing again, oh thats right he's not says it all really.

If that makes me bitter in your eyes then so be it I won't be losing any slept over it.

Who said he was a goalscoring god and who cares what he done after he left us?

He was our top scorer every season he was here, we got him for not much and he paid that back many a time for me.

The SPL is crap but he is the highest goalscorer in SPL history, we won't get someone who scored as many goals for what we paid for him unless we get lucky.

Bitterness you think I'm bitter towards Boyd give it a rest, angry yes the man could've been a Rangers legend if he had tried to improve his fat arse. But no he was happy to be a fraction of the player he could've become and that for me is a total waste. Remind me again where this goalscoring god is playing again, oh thats right he's not says it all really.

If that makes me bitter in your eyes then so be it I won't be losing any slept over it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

I never said he was a god or anything like that. I just said it's sad that you have to "grudgingly give" him his goalscoring record when not even a tim can "grudge" him it. It is there in black and white.

The attitude towards some players truly amazes me!

I can understand the attitude to players that weren't very good with us. But to dismiss his goals because he was lazy and his attitude towards the end of his stay here is baffling, it is always a 50/50 split with him for some reason even though he scored a lot for us and helped us in our title wins whether people like it or not.