Kris Boyd or Kenny Miller?

Boyd or Miller?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Boyd or Miller?

• Boyd
    • Miller

In that last season Zappa Boyd got stuck on 26 for months, because it won me £20 off the mate bet he wouldn't break 30. That's my point with Boyd if he's not scoring in every other game and goes for a month or more without scoring he brings absolutely nothing to the team and is a waste of space.

He had to have a hernia op that season which kept him out for quite a while and he didn't get back to his best quickly after the op. Remember?

Judging on how Alistair McCoist sets up the team Boyd would be a waste of space as we hardly get near the box. Jelavic would be better with Miller rather than Boyd so I go with Miller.

Judging on how Alistair McCoist sets up the team Boyd would be a waste of space as we hardly get near the box. Jelavic would be better with Miller rather than Boyd so I go with Miller.

Miller turns 32 on Friday while Boyd only just turned 28 in August pete.

Miller turns 32 on Friday while Boyd only just turned 28 in August pete.

Age doesn't really count for me here. Miller has always been far fitter and almost twice as fast. Boyd has hardly scored since he left.

Age doesn't really count for me here. Miller has always been far fitter and almost twice as fast. Boyd has hardly scored since he left.

Boyd hasn't been given a good run of games since he left either!

Exactly that is why I don't want him back

How do you know that if Boyd had been given exactly the same games and match time Miller's had since he left, he wouldn't have scored the same or even more than Miller?