Kris Boyd now a free agent

Guest superrcooper7

Hey, it's just my opinion. Strikers are there to score goals first and foremost and Boyd was the best at doing just that.

Every player goes through dry spells, name me one that doesn't on a semi-regular basis. Miller had his pluses, of course he did, BUT, Boyd was the better goal scorer and we have other players who are 'supposed to create chance. Maybe if they were doing their job correctly this argument/comparison between the two players would be futile.

Even if Jelavic doesn't leave in the upcoming window, Boydy has to be back where he belongs. Smashing in goals by the bucketload for the Most Successful Team of All Time. He has had his little adventure but he knows where he is truly loved. Plus he can get Laugherty out of the way which is also a bonus

- macca0507

Bit of a cheap shot at Lafferty who scored the winner at the weekend and if he can stay fit will be useful. We're pretty desperate at the minute for forwards and whilst Lafferty is not the best striker in the world he is our best option to partner Jela at the minute. I'd like to see more from him but he's doing ok when staying fit.

Guest superrcooper7
And look what happened to him, god he was great while it lasted just a pity he couldn't keep his Johnson in his pants.

That's a goalscorer and Boyd is a shadow of that man.

What are you basing that first sentence on?

Name a Rangers scorer since Negri who scored that amount of goals in so few games, albeit cut short anfter the squash ball incident, or so I thought everyone was led to believe.

The stats speak for themselves, Boyd is the all time high SPL scorer. Fact. Not bad for 'the biggest huffy barsteward on the planet'.

What are you basing that first sentence on?

Name a Rangers scorer since Negri who scored that amount of goals in so few games, albeit cut short anfter the squash ball incident, or so I thought everyone was led to believe.

The stats speak for themselves, Boyd is the all time high SPL scorer. Fact. Not bad for 'the biggest huffy barsteward on the planet'.

As I said SC, Negri was the complete forward Boyd is a poacher we need a complete forward in that team not a poacher.

You really think Negri never kicked another ball for us because he got hit by a squash ball by Porrini. The only true words in that sentence are Porrini and hit.

Guest superrcooper7

Negri was a goalscorer, a very good one. Not the complete forward if I remember right but he could certainly score, as could Boyd.

I'd say Mols was the most near to a complete forward we have had, in my time anyway.