Leggoland - CREEP NAMED IN CELTIC PLOT TO ATTACK REPORTER

Just a thought !

Mibbes we are seeing what is really going on at the pit.

Over the past couple of days there have been more than a few glimpses of the real nasty element of timmy's support. (the "we know where you live types")

Many threats are being made by this "support" against lemmon, lawwel etc for speaking out about banners and songs.

I've read some of them and they are very threatening.

I've often thought that journos were being intimidated and Leggo has confirmed my feelings.

This being the case, it's not beyond reason that their club management may be facing the same.

I'm not being an apologist for cfc, but some of their recent (non) actions beggar belief.

I thought the main reason for most of the rotten repoting on the goings on at porkhied was journos were worried about being accused of bigotry. That still exsists, to my mind, especailly when lemon started asking questions of journos when they pushed him on his analysis of whatever was the subject, but now, if any of this is true, not only is it sinister, it's down right threatening.

Will the new law cover this type of behaviour?

Don't hold your breath.

And a more interesting and relevant article by Leggo today.