NEIL LENNON last night backed Celtic supporters not to chant pro-IRA songs ever again.

Hoops fans will be under scrutiny from UEFA beaks in tonight's crucial Europa League clash with Udinese.

Celtic were hit with a £13,000 fine earlier this week for 'illicit chanting' during last month's clash with Rennes.

They've been warned future misconduct will lead to more serious punishment.

Around 600 Hoops fans are expected to travel to Italy for tonight's must-win game.

Boss Lennon said: "I think the fans will be on their best behaviour. Our away fans have been a credit to the club.

"We just want to draw a line under things. We made our statement, accepted the fine and, whether people agree with it or not, we need to abide by it. We need to move on.

"But I'm confident it will prove to be a one-off.

"The fans since then have been very, very good in that respect. They self-police themselves."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3999675/Neil-Lennon-begs-Ditch-IRA-songs.html#ixzz1gYcwDuE8

NEIL LENNON last night backed Celtic supporters not to chant pro-IRA songs ever again.

Hoops fans will be under scrutiny from UEFA beaks in tonight's crucial Europa League clash with Udinese.

Celtic were hit with a £13,000 fine earlier this week for 'illicit chanting' during last month's clash with Rennes.

They've been warned future misconduct will lead to more serious punishment.

Around 600 Hoops fans are expected to travel to Italy for tonight's must-win game.

Boss Lennon said: "I think the fans will be on their best behaviour. Our away fans have been a credit to the club.

"We just want to draw a line under things. We made our statement, accepted the fine and, whether people agree with it or not, we need to abide by it. We need to move on.

"But I'm confident it will prove to be a one-off.

"The fans since then have been very, very good in that respect. They self-police themselves."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3999675/Neil-Lennon-begs-Ditch-IRA-songs.html#ixzz1gYcwDuE8

:shock: What the f....

Away fans a credit to the club ? Nobody told you about the IRA-oke every other week Lennon ?

"will prove to be a one-off" - again, WTF ? Seriously, a one-off when they have been having an IRA-oke every week and have been pulled up by UEFA AND SPL - that hardly constitutes a "one-off" ya thick bastard.

You'd think that telling lies would be prohibited by the catholic church given that it's such a morally strict religion. Oh no I forgot! They're allowed to pick and choose whether or not to adhere to the high moral standards taught by their corrupt and often abusive priests.

You'd think that telling lies would be prohibited by the catholic church given that it's such a morally strict religion. Oh no I forgot! They're allowed to pick and choose whether or not to adhere to the high moral standards taught by their corrupt and often abusive priests.

Be carefull now mate,the tinternet police will be after you ya bigot :D

I didn't tell any lies though.... You can't say the same for Lennon, Lawwell and the others in charge of Celtic. They love a good bare-faced lie or 50 just like their religious teachers and leaders. The hypocritical cunts can't even adhere to their own moral codes of conduct and yet they've got the cheek to preach to others? They can go and take a fuck to themselves!

I didn't tell any lies though.... You can't say the same for Lennon, Lawwell and the others in charge of Celtic. They love a good bare-faced lie or 50 just like their religious teachers and leaders. The hypocritical cunts can't even adhere to their own moral codes of conduct and yet they've got the cheek to preach to others? They can go and take a fuck to themselves!

Doesn't matter if you're telling the truth or not though,it's what they allow you to say or think ;)

I thought debate wasn't meant to be banned, but then again, debates in TV sudios and national press are not illegal, only withing football circles.

Better watch your back right enough Zappa.