looks like Klos is on the way

Guest Bluetooth

Guest Bluetooth

yeah - i suspect he might stay in Scotland as he is settled in Helensburgh with the kids at school there and his missus doesnt want to leave

i don't suppose he needs the money but he may sign for someone else up here

I remember those 4 goals he let in at ibrox and in germany.

Don't care what anybody says, he's a legend who should have got some caps in the german squad but of course you had a cunt by the name of khan and that other fairy who's way over rated.

See you klos:thup:

I agree with you buba that Klos was good enough to be an international, unfortunately Khan WAS a better keeper - Khan was one of the best there has been, Klos was just unfortunate that he played at a time when Khan was world class - though when the Germans turned the reigns over to Lehmann I believe Klos was the better keeper.

Klos was a great replacement to Goram but Goram was, for me, most definitely a better keeper. But Klos WAS a great replacement but Goram just commanded his area and his defence has supreme confidence that even if they were beaten Goram wouldn't be - I don't think Klos quite reached that standard.

I agree that Klos is somewhat of a legend. However, Gribz, I don't think we should keep him. Unfortunately finance is paramount at our club right now and to be paying Klos 30k per week would be financial mis-management given he is in the twilight of his career and doesn't represent the future. Further, I think McGregor has proven himself an able keeper that, given time, will progress into a very good keeper for us and he is also a fraction of the cost.

I hope he gets a good send-off, he deserves it.