Rangers star Maurice Edu has luxury Range Rover impounded

I'm sure this will come as standard issue with that motor.

I have also seen a hell of a lot of people on their mobile recently

I've seen alot of bus drivers on mobile phones lately. The police are always more vigilant about traffic offences at this time of the year.

I'm sure this will come as standard issue with that motor.

I have also seen a hell of a lot of people on their mobile recently

You would think? It would be an added extra just to get more money but he might have been texting...

I've seen alot of bus drivers on mobile phones lately. The police are always more vigilant about traffic offences at this time of the year.

As I don't have a car I've been taking the buses and they don't seem to be using mobiles its the white van men.

When I played football the 'one, two' referred to the pass, the touches in between didn't need counted (this confused some people). As long as the first person starts running as soon as the ball leaves his foot it's upto the second person to decide how quickly the 'two' comes back. Of course this is no definitive answer, just how I played :D

When I played football the 'one, two' referred to the pass, the touches in between didn't need counted (this confused some people). As long as the first person starts running as soon as the ball leaves his foot it's upto the second person to decide how quickly the 'two' comes back. Of course this is no definitive answer, just how I played :D

You must be younger than me.....

When I played a "one-two" would have been a 1st time pass from me to a team-mate and his return pass would be 1st time as well (assuming my original pass got to him, which would be a bit of an ask....)

IMO it was Edu's own responsibility to make sure he was driving legally. The fact that he didn't know he wasn't because he hadn't checked just makes him look stupid and too laid back.

If he wasn't using his mobile phone when driving he'd still have his car. Silly boy!