Rangers star Maurice Edu has luxury Range Rover impounded

No, already has a licenSe which is the problem - what he needs is a licenCe. :fish:

Oh dear! When my rubbish spelling meets perfection, I now fear my laptop will be confiscated.

If Edu does have a valid UK license then the cops wouldn't have seized his vehicle. They did which means he hasn't got one. Someone coming from America to drive her can drive on their US license for 12 months then they MUST get a UK license. Edu obviously hasn't bothered his arse but he's not completely to blame as he won't know the law when it comes to that. Someone at Rangers should've informed him of the law!

Where is the "thanks" button ? I cant say I "agree" because I dont know UK law as you do Gav..... so in the meantime..... THANKS !

They could probably spend more time on other non-strenuous activities, but you wouldn't want them to over-train... These guys are a lot fitter than you think and extra training could easily be counter productive and also cause injury.

I think they could spend more time doing stuff like using video for being taught opposition tactics and how to counter them as well as exemplars of how to play football that is difficult to defend. They should know a lot about every SPL player before they meet them on the pitch. And loads of other stuff, like how to speak and comport themselves in public and also how to avoid unnecessary and negative attention.

Some could also do with life lessons on things like how to travel with a valid passport and how to drive with a valid licence... ;)

OR..... they could spend some time learning how to complete 5 yard passes, followed by moving into space to receive the return ball......

The amount of people I have seen using mobile phones in their car the past couple of days whilst in the car recently is pretty bad. Also Edu should have bought a hands free device. Yep I agree that if the 12 month rule wasn't applied then its a poor effort the clubs knowledge of the driving rules for foreigners might not affect the European players though.

Also wouldn't the insurance company know about his licence being invalid or the DVLA?

The amount of people I have seen using mobile phones in their car the past couple of days whilst in the car recently is pretty bad. Also Edu should have bought a hands free device. Yep I agree that if the 12 month rule wasn't applied then its a poor effort the clubs knowledge of the driving rules for foreigners might not affect the European players though.

I'm sure this will come as standard issue with that motor.

I have also seen a hell of a lot of people on their mobile recently