Bardsley back in the squad.

A good thing in my opinion.

Link: http://www.eatsleepsport.com/news_details.aspx?story_id=446083&l_id=5&t_id=105

Here's hoping he's learned from the exercise. ;)

No offence Elder, but any chance of just copying and pasting the article?? You get lazy bassa's like Gazza8 who cant be bothered clicking!

Cheers bud!! Keep up the good posting in your start to Gersnet :thup:

No offence Elder, but any chance of just copying and pasting the article?? You get lazy bassa's like Gazza8 who cant be bothered clicking!

Phil Bardsley has a future at Rangers after all as manager Paul Le Guen appears to have forgiven him his misdemeanor.

The on loan defender from Manchester United looked to be heading back to Old Trafford after a training ground bust up prior to the clash with Livorno in the Uefa Cup saw him left out of the party that travelled to Italy.

Now though he is in the squad for the weekend clash with Motherwell. "Yes, he will be back in the squad," said Le Guen. "He did a good week of training so I decided to reintegrate him into the squad."

Yeh Gazza really is lazy!!!:;) D :D

Phil Bardsley has a future at Rangers after all as manager Paul Le Guen appears to have forgiven him his misdemeanor.

The on loan defender from Manchester United looked to be heading back to Old Trafford after a training ground bust up prior to the clash with Livorno in the Uefa Cup saw him left out of the party that travelled to Italy.

Now though he is in the squad for the weekend clash with Motherwell. "Yes, he will be back in the squad," said Le Guen. "He did a good week of training so I decided to reintegrate him into the squad."

Yeh Gazza really is lazy!!!:;):D:D

I'd have Bardsley in a heartbeat over Hutton anyday in my side.Hutton imho shows too much hesitancy when in posession and more often than not ends up losing posession,or ends up punting the ball like a hot potato into oblivion.

I had real high hopes for Hutton pre leg break,sadly i feel the break has damaged what confidence he did have.

There was a story about Hutton in the paper (either the Sun or the Rebel) this week about him trying to get into the Shed in Shawlands with a bunch of his mates who were all pissed. He was saying 'do you know who i am?' like a proper billy big time twat. That, if anything, will be his downfall. If he can knuckle down and concentrate on improving his game I reckon he will be a good player

There was a story about Hutton in the paper (either the Sun or the Rebel) this week about him trying to get into the Shed in Shawlands with a bunch of his mates who were all pissed. He was saying 'do you know who i am?' like a proper billy big time twat. That, if anything, will be his downfall. If he can knuckle down and concentrate on improving his game I reckon he will be a good player

Yep,either that or he end up just another Maurice Ross................:admin: