Leggoland - REGAN AND LAWWELL... THE TRUTH -Exclusive

I believe it's one of these connections things.

Stewart Regan is a product of St Bede's rc school in Durham. Both he and Lawwell worked together whilst employed by American brewers, Coors.

Regan was officially headhunted for the SFA by Nolan Partners. The founder and owner of Nolan Partners is Paul Nolan, who is a long time friend of Kevin Reid(John Reid's son). Further, Nolan Partners are an official business partner of Sellik FC.

I believe Regan was identified and placed at the SFA.

I wish Leggo would keep politics out of football. Even though I don't agree with his own right-wing spouting, what's it got to do with Rangers FC.

And facism may not kill as many in the manner it used to, they still have extreme views and are associated with the wealthy in this world. It's a stastical fact that the poor die much younger than the rich and I'm not so sure that every trade unionist was as dim-witted in their answers as he makes out. so shut it about politics Leggo.

If there's strange goings on within the SFA, I can only hope that corruption will out itself in the end. I'm not too confident though as that fecker Tony Blair sent so many young men to their deaths, in order to further his own career, and no inquiry seems to have condemed him.

The chance of Regan getting away with fixing the SFA, and getting away with it are high as well, but keep asking the questions and at least we can get rid of the facist asshole.