Auxerre applications

Guest Bluetooth

Guest Bluetooth

My application form for indie travel to Auxerre has just arrived.

Has anyone any idea what our allocation will be?

I see the capacity is only 23493 :sigh:

I seem to recall we got about a quarter of the stand behind one of the goals the last time we played there.

It will be a minimal 5% so around 1500.

We might get a few more as Auxerre don't always sell out their ground but I wouldn't hold you breath mate.

McIntyre the Rangers fan hater has already been in touch with officials at Auxerre insisting that they sell no tickets to any non-French speaking personnel who may apply for them.

He hates us that much,why is this odious creep still in a job over there?

Oh wait,i forgot,that's part of the entrance examination set out by Bain and Murray is it not?

How much ?

hehe. :) dont tempt me man. i'm so skint. i've just taken out *another* loan to buy furniture for this new flat we're renting.

the irony of it all is that i'm not even going to have a job this time next year because i'm bailing out of the world of work and becoming a scrounging tax-dodging student.

here's hoping the wife gets promoted! :)

hehe. :) dont tempt me man. i'm so skint. i've just taken out *another* loan to buy furniture for this new flat we're renting.

the irony of it all is that i'm not even going to have a job this time next year because i'm bailing out of the world of work and becoming a scrounging tax-dodging student.

here's hoping the wife gets promoted! :)

Same predicament Barry. Moving into a flat 10/11 at extortianate rates but hoping to goto teaching college next year :S

Same predicament Barry. Moving into a flat 10/11 at extortianate rates but hoping to goto teaching college next year :S

aye man, i'm not one for numbers, personally, but the mathematics involved in having no income, and having hunners of outgoing makes even my, normally quite languid, person a bit apprehensive.

but you only live once. dive into extremes, and mental situations. thats what i say! :)