All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

I thought I heard, or read, I can't even remember, that Murphy was the subject of a Championship club bid last night.

I can't be bothered with all this window shite and the last minute BS that goes on.

I agree with Murdo McCleod writing in the DR's Winner that we should go back to bids throughout the year, instead of this wasting tactics of some clubs, leaving the sellers no time to respond.

... of course, the same holds true with any bids for Jela. As I said last week, we should have set a deadline for our top performers (e.g. Saturday), all bids thereafter would be rebuffed (unless they are ridiculous). Was not going to happen and I just hope that Ally was prepared for the current scenario.

NB: Keep us updated johnnyk! I just hope they don't tell us that we have let Jela go!

why are we not looking at the likes of jamie murphy for £300k-£500k and i'm sure he wouldn't want big wages!

A Motherwell supporting mate who I work with says Jamie Murphy has been one of Motherwells worst performers for the last few months and that there's other youngsters there who are by far better than him. I've never really rated him.

... that happens when you want to be the first with any news. I think he was actually referring to Claros now, as some other report does.

Re Holt ... never expected us to sign him now. We should avoid the EPL by default. Is Billy Sharp still available?

Signed a 3 and ahalf year deal with Southampton yesterday

A Motherwell supporting mate who I work with says Jamie Murphy has been one of Motherwells worst performers for the last few months and that there's other youngsters there who are by far better than him. I've never really rated him.

A few well supporters I know rate him highly, he's played abot 150 SPL games so has plenty of experience and is another player like Aluko who would step up and do better with better players and team IMO.