All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

Look on the bright side.... all that money that we splashed out has now been recovered by the sale of Jelavic as well as numerous players going on loan elsewhere....

Oh, wait, Craig Whyte promised a 5 mill transfer kitty..... so Craig, does that roll over now that we are not net spenders for the season ?

Farcical goings on.

Best of luck Jela but I think you will struggle in the EPL.

I bear him no grudge. Conducted himself well enough while here and always spoke well about the club, although always admitted that his dream was the EPL. He said near the end that he knew we had huge financial problems and if the money from his sale could help us, then he was happy to leave.

His timing last season of saying Man Utd were interested in him was astonishingly poor, and overall this season he hasn't been the player he was last year.

The curious thing is he struggled in Austria - barely 1 in 3. And has struggled for his country. Only place he's done quite well has been with us.

I do wish him the best, we made a great profit (possibly, fee hasn't been announced) - but I agree with you Allan - he's not as good as we thought he was and I don't know that he'll do that well in England.

We'll see.

Look on the bright side.... all that money that we splashed out has now been recovered by the sale of Jelavic as well as numerous players going on loan elsewhere....

Oh, wait, Craig Whyte promised a 5 mill transfer kitty..... so Craig, does that roll over now that we are not net spenders for the season ?

Farcical goings on.

Yep, the money we got from Bougherra and Adam seem to be not included either. Ali Russell is a mean negotiator almost puts Bain in a good light... If it is Russell that does the transfer dealing.