All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

I'm not angry about it because I'm on record as saying that Celik would be our only signing.

Now, don't get me wrong, like most people I like being correct because I'm a dick, but on this occasion it fills me with no pleasure at all.

We've been a total disgrace in the transfer market - from flagpolling targets so other clubs could pinch them, to offering 'absurd' amounts for players which get stumped by lowly Hibs, to offering such poor deals that more than one player abandoned trials with us and buggered off elsewhere.

It's been horrible to witness - the last window was rather farcical too but we ended up with 5 or 6 good players. This time only one, albeit quite a promising one.

Add to that the messy situation that is our current regime and the question marks that surround it and right now this club is in a really bad state tbh.

On the pitch we don't have the worst 11 ever, with McGregor, Whittaker, Goian, Boca, Wallace, Papac, Davis, Edu, Aluko, Celik, Healy, Lafferty and Wylde. Our problem stems from an abysmal lack of depth. Up front is particularly impoverished with only 1 fit striker on our books right now.

We'll still win the league.....

Our first 11, without Lafferty (currently), Naismith and now, of course, Jelavic, isn't good enough to win the league.

It's decent, but it isn't as good as Celtic. That, sadly, is a fact. With Naismith, Lafferty and Jela we crushed timmy at Ibrox. Take all 3 away and we're a different prospect entirely.

Our first 11, without Lafferty (currently), Naismith and now, of course, Jelavic, isn't good enough to win the league.

It's decent, but it isn't as good as Celtic. That, sadly, is a fact. With Naismith, Lafferty and Jela we crushed timmy at Ibrox. Take all 3 away and we're a different prospect entirely.

I was being facetious...

I personally dont think we will win the league - the strength in depth isnt there. We only have ONE fit striker FFS !!