All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

I'm sorry Ian but my patience is running out mate, our playing squad is wafer thin and if we pick up a few injuries we are fucked! Players like bedoya and McKay will have to be used now weather McCoist wants to use them or not and I urge these players to grasp this opertunity and take it!..... This is going to be a few testing months for our squad coming up!

Of course it is pissing every fan off that we don't bring in a replacement for Jelavic,but to throw the towel in this early is just wrong mate.If this guy Celik turns into a good signing and chip in with a few goals,along with Lafferty hitting form you just never know,let's be honest here the BHEASTS are hardly world beaters and they will drop points. Keep believing mate :thup:

Another kick in the balls! This guy will score against us! Just wait and see :(

i'm not that fussed about this one, it's not midfielders we need we have enough not getting a game, it's strikers we need.

Who says they sent jelavic away? He may have chosen to do it by himself.

Well, Everton are clearly the ones who have delayed the completion of the signing. It's not as if Jela was going to say to them "I don't want to sign now, I'll sign later tonight after I've freshened up". It's looks to me as if Everton have been completely inconsiderate towards our situation with needing to find and sign a new striker tonight. It's actually looking as though Everton delaying the completion of the deal at this late stage will mean Ally has no chance of getting someone in. I'm seriously unhappy about this because the bastards know fine well that us replacing Jela or not could make a big difference to our title challenge.

How do you know it wasn't jelavic's choice?

I'm talking about the delay in signing, are you suggesting Jealvic is purposely delaying his signature???

He's 24 is fourth choice RB and didn't want a new contract what are we supposed to do with him.

Play him.

After Whittaker's start to this season he would be my first choice RB.

Of course I'm no expert & I don't see him train or his attitude, but if they wanted to sell him then surely even playing him purely for sake of having him in the shop window to increase his price would have been a better option?

Play him.

After Whittaker's start to this season he would be my first choice RB.

Of course I'm no expert & I don't see him train or his attitude, but if they wanted to sell him then surely even playing him purely for sake of having him in the shop window to increase his price would have been a better option?

No because he was out of contract at the end of the season.

No because he was out of contract at the end of the season.

Still no reason for him to be fourth choice in his natural position when 1. is injured, 2. is shite, & 3. is a CB.

Poor piece of business no matter how it's painted, in my opinion.

Still no reason for him to be fourth choice in his natural position when 1. is injured, 2. is shite, & 3. is a CB.

Poor piece of business no matter how it's painted, in my opinion.

It's the Rangers way. Play anyone bar the young, fit guy who plays RB as his preferred position.