All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

Don't they have shower facilities at Goodison Park? :)

Everton play Man City at 8pm tonight, so they've maybe told him to go and get settled at his hotel, then come back to sign, speak in front of the press that'll be there for the game, stay and watch the game etc....

The delay is a big problem for us though because it cuts down our time left in the window to get a striker in.

That's quite bizarre. Why do you leave a medical centre to 'freshen up'? One of the oddest things I've heard.

No.... he had already passed the medical, then went to Goodison Park where he stayed for a couple of hours before leaving to reportedly freshen up.

Everton play Man City at 8pm tonight, so they've maybe told him to go and get settled at his hotel, then come back to sign, speak in front of the press that'll be there for the game, stay and watch the game etc....

The delay is a big problem for us though because it cuts down our time left in the window to get a striker in.

Not convinced it is a "big problem for us" - at least not for Craig Whyte.... could be a blessing for him : "we werent left with enough time to bring anyone in".

Never a dull moment as a Bear :(:)

Rangers have identified three last-minute targets to replace Nikica Jelavic, as the January transfer window moves nearer to its close.

STV has learned Rapid Vienna striker Hamdi Sahili, St Johnstone's Francisco Sandaza and Falkirk's Kallum Higginbottom are all on Ally McCoist's list as he tries to make late offers to replace the Everton-bound player.

Sahili, who stands at 6ft 1in, is not at Rapid's warm weather training camp in Portugal. He is out of contract in the summer but is said to be available to sign for around £500,000.

The Albanian is not currently in Glasgow but is in place to make a last minute dash to the city, if Rangers choose to make their move.

Sandaza turned down a pre-contract offer from Ally McCoist’s side earlier in the window. Rangers are now considering a move to try and recruit the Spaniard immediately, with a potential offer being made to the Perth club.

The player has scored 15 goals in 21 appearances for the Saints this season, having joined on a free transfer from Brighton and Hove Albion.

Higginbottom meanwhile put in a star performance in Falkirk's 3-1 defeat to Celtic at the weekend and is currently in England holding talks with Huddersfield Town.

That's disappointing. Promising player who looked at ease in the SPL. Better at RB than Bartley tbh.

Can't blame him at all 23 years old not getting a chance when is very capable from matches I've seen him play same with Bendiksen.

Sandaza :(, no thanks.

I don't want Holt but I can see that as the ready made excuse along with the undisclosed transfer of Jelavic.

Patience with myself is on thin ice and we still are going for midfielders baffled although Templeton would not be bad but we would have far too many wingers.

Can't blame him at all 23 years old not getting a chance when is very capable from matches I've seen him play same with Bendiksen.

Sandaza :(, no thanks.

I don't want Holt but I can see that as the ready made excuse along with the undisclosed transfer of Jelavic.

Patience with myself is on thin ice and we still are going for midfielders baffled although Templeton would not be bad but we would have far too many wingers.

But at Rangers we sign strikers and turn them into midfields and defenders in strikers :)