All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

Because it is 1m more than West Ham offered.

I'M pretty sure that I read that West Ham offered 6m up front and 1m in add-ons ... but do not have the time to dig this out. Of course, much of what is written above about cash and add-ons appears to be press speculation too.

I'M pretty sure that I read that West Ham offered 6m up front and 1m in add-ons ... but do not have the time to dig this out. Of course, much of what is written above about cash and add-ons appears to be press speculation too.

Yes, but the Everton offer is reported to be 8m, which is 1m more, but less money up front. Today should be interesting, is clubfoot still injured?

Yes, but the Everton offer is reported to be 8m, which is 1m more, but less money up front. Today should be interesting, is clubfoot still injured?

A bit harsh on big Forest Gump it takes a lot of skill to run fast in a straight line. :smile:

Well, Broadfoot was one of those who got us to Manchester in 2008, so I refrain to talk bad of him. He is not needed anymore, nor of a quality that cannot be replaced easily. For his and our sake, it would be better to move on. It is kind of strange that those people I would have no problem to see leaving, Whittaker and Broadfoot, got an injury at the most inopportune moment.

BTW, does anyone know whether we still have Bruins on trial?

I think Broadfoot is under-rated by our support.

Yes he's not the world's best player and is guilty of daft mistakes but you don't win MotM twice against Man Utd if you're a bad player. Always disappoints me to see our fans slag off our players with the kind of nicknames only our rivals would use.

Sense of humour bypass this morning it seems, if I was trying to be derogatory to Big Kirk I could've used a lot worse. Funny how a lot on here wanted him straight out the door when he had a go at some of the Rangers support or when he was bumping his gums about play me or sell me.

Selective memory time strikes again.

Simple fact is if Ally is told he must sell 5 squad players Kirk would be on that list.