All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

Note that he "only" scored 10 goals in 70odd games for Feyenoord. Of course, I would assume that goalscoring in the Dutch first division is somewhat more difficult than it is in the SPL.

@ Danny, I assume that Aluko will retain the left winger's slot till the end of the season. We have to see what Ally makes of "The Pitbull" and what position he uses for Celik. I for one think that we will see Davis and Edu for some time to com in there, with Hutton, Ness, and McCulloch on stand-by.

Note that he "only" scored 10 goals in 70odd games for Feyenoord. Of course, I would assume that goalscoring in the Dutch first division is somewhat more difficult than it is in the SPL....

True mate, and Larsson only got 26 in 101 games for Feyenoord...if he's half as good as he was then he'll do.

Re: Jaager ... Weir was supposedly on 10k a week. Cervik gets 7k a week. I doubt Jaager will get much more than 3 to 5k a week. Fleck is gone too, so IMHO it is just a bit more rumour-mongering.

Re: Jelavic ... I would assume he does not fancy West Ham in the slightest, so while the club may agree to sell him, he has no obligation to go there. Hence, he could e.g. ask for ridiculous terms.

Back page of the Record today saying that we can't afford Jaager until we offload more players.

Christ, how bad is that?!?!

We can't afford Jaager but they then go on to tell us we are bringing in more players to look at, make up your mind Daily Rhag.