All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

I read yesterday that the Swedes valued him at 1.5 million.

Where did you read that mate?

I think it's more likely to be that the Swedes expect about 1.5 million SEK (Swedish kronor) in compensation which is just under £150k.

Could be that we already have a deal to sell Jelavic (or some other sellable asset) and we are doing our purchasing on the strength of that... and only confirming the sale at the end of the window.

No basis in truth, just a (remote) possibility

Could be Craig could be, all will become clear soon enough.

I don't get the Grant Holt thing at all, just seems to be a bit of muscle and bit of a guy who could out muscle the defensive. Plus he is also their club captain and would be worth over £4m at least, baffling if I'm honest.

On SSN about Jelavic and West Ham.

Perhaps the reason for the Holt enquiry.

Ally says £6m nowhere near enough. I have seen West Ham bid for bids sake and usually are never near the price. Did it with Dorrans, Rhodes and now Jelavic.

Plus the fact Jelavic wants to play in the EPL not in the championship especially with the Euro's this summer.

Where did you read that mate?

I think it's more likely to be that the Swedes expect about 1.5 million SEK (Swedish kronor) in compensation which is just under £150k.

Nae idea.... It is year end at work for me, I barely know my own name right now.... But I definitely read it somewhere and the amount quoted was in GBP (British Pound) ;)

Nae idea.... It is year end at work for me, I barely know my own name right now.... But I definitely read it somewhere and the amount quoted was in GBP (British Pound) ;)

I've been watching quite a few videos of him in action and to be perfectly honest, he does look like a player who would be worth a couple of million quid. Looks like a very talented lad actually, so for the sake of a small compensation fee I'd say this could possibly prove to be a cracking signing.

New QPR manager Mark Hughes has targeted Rangers striker Nikica Jelavic and knows a bid of more than £7m is required to persuade Ibrox owner Craig Whyte to start negotiating. (Daily Record)

Fulham and West Ham have both bid around £6m for Rangers striker Nikica Jelavic. (Daily Telegraph)