All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

Any half decent Striker who knows the way to goal will score for Rangers with the amount of chances we create.

Look at Boyd.:fish:

Thing is, we're not really creating that many chances these days.

A bit strange a timing, just a week ahead of the St. Johnstone clash. IMHO it would be better signing him now, both for the squad and "football-politics"-wise.

Decent enough player who knows where the goal stands where it matters for us now ... i.e. in the SPL.

On FF there's a rumour that the

"BBC says we want Templeton and Driver" And hearts willing to loan out with no loan fee

I know it wont go down well with many fans who cant abide us signing SPL players, but I would be pretty happy getting in Driver, Templeton and even Sandaza tbh. Templeton and Driver with just wages to pay and Sandaza pretty cheap?

We need some creativity and chance created. Templeton and Driver can both be direct and Sandaza whilst not a fantastic player (perhaps in some ways reminscent of a Berbatov type player; better on the floor with good feet for a lanky looking player who lacks in work rate) would not be a bad option up front. Right now we only have Jela (until he's maybe sold), Healy, Fleck and Laffs in a number of weeks time.

Would give our squad a few more bodies, some creativity and options in forward areas. Shame it's probably all bs.

Sandaza btw. Still not convinced we have genuine interest in him

It's just a rumour in the Daily Fail, so I'm taking it with a large pinch of salt.

Same with Hateley's nonsense in the Record about us signing O'Connor. Why would we want to sign an overweight, unfit embarrassment? Aye, nae bother Mr Hateley.

Well, he's cup-tied now, so the price has just gone down in my reckoning.

Ha, I guess. Down about a fiver?

I know it often plays in to teams strategies when playing European football but I dont know if its much of a consideration for domestic cup football?

The situation about Jelavic is still in flux, and it's getting to that stage of the season where bookings and injuries start piling up. What happens if Healy gets a long term injury today?

However, point taken for the domestic Cup SA, however, I for one really want us to win the Cup this year for obvious reasons.

Thing is, if Miller was worth £400,000 at this time last year - in the same situation - then Sandaza can't be worth all that much?