All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

Gordon Smith was at the Falkirk v Ross County game and Willie Vass seems to think it was to do with a potential signing target. If true, then my guess is the Moroccan striker Farid El Alagui who's Falkirk contract ends in the summer because he only got a 1 year deal in the summer there. He's scored something like 19 goals in 24 games. Wouldn't cost much and wouldn't require high wages.

We've been linked with O'Connor and Riordan for years and thankfully neither have come to fruition. I might get pelters here, but I do think O'Connor had a great deal of potential when he was at Hibs but he's pissed away his career. Someone with his natural build could have made a great target man in the SPL given the right service.

O'Connor has been criticised by team mates in the past for not living up to what he's capable of.

I get the impression his attitude isn't good enough, but he has everything a modern striker needs.

A case of 'unfulfilled potential'.

Gordon Smith was at the Falkirk v Ross County game and Willie Vass seems to think it was to do with a potential signing target. If true, then my guess is the Moroccan striker Farid El Alagui who's Falkirk contract ends in the summer because he only got a 1 year deal in the summer there. He's scored something like 19 goals in 24 games. Wouldn't cost much and wouldn't require high wages.

He's a goalscoring machine.

Straight from the horse's mouth at the Daily Fail Fail. Well they don't call it silly season for nothing!! :D

Yeah, agree about silly season, but I am slightly fearful we will do something along the lines of a cheap option if we do sell Jelavic.

Yeah, agree about silly season, but I am slightly fearful we will do something along the lines of a cheap option if we do sell Jelavic.

I think it's a distinct possibility mate. I can see us selling Jelavic and bringing in two or three players for next to nothing in transfer fees and also on low wages.