Leggat - double standards from lawwell in celtic's ira singing row

Funny that Robert Shorthouse's name has cropped up in that article , he was approached by Rangers /Craig Whyte 2 weeks ago to oversee the clubs pr ,after agreeing the meeting venue at 29 , Mortimers establishment , it transpired after half an hour that it was Mortimer who was conducting the interview , Shorthouse duly made his anger known and duly left .

It seems a very strange way to conduct an interview for such an important role , especially now in these conditions , why Mortimer was deemed capable of interviewing anyone for a role at Ibrox is beyond me.

I'm getting really sick of the lying and cheating that goes on within society as a whole, never mind the ultra PC tendacies of of our football writers and leaders.

Should not supporting a terrorist/polictical organization in football not be regarded as offensive?

Should not supporting a terrorist/polictical organization in football not be regarded as offensive?

It most definitely will be under the OBB, provided that it is travelling to or at a match and is likely to lead to crowd disorder.

Edited by BrahimHemdani
typo

It most definitely will be under the OBB, provided that it is travelling to or at a match and is likely to leasd to crowd disorder.

If 500 supporters are marching from the train station to the stadium belting out their anthems is there anyone going to try and arrest them. It would probably be the police that were causing the disorder if they tried. I know it is a stupid statement but true in a practical sense.

Why is it that the dodgy monkey on their back mob 'FARE' report Rangers fans to UEFA and remain silent when it comes to mick, if it has to take the 'polis' to report mick, then thumbs up to 'law and order' and a decent level playing field....seems too that Lemon is now some kind of decent guy for 'coming out' and appealing to the 'Green Brigade' to stop chanting in favour of the RA....f**kin' unbelievable when you look at what went on last season in the SPL. and who stirred the whole thing up in the first place.

While you would not want to get blind over at their board, one observer noted this little survey ...

HuddIRA.jpg

... currently 75% are pro mentioning IRA in their songs. We do remember that we were done in Eindhoven for singing "against" the IRA. The Hooped Horrors seem to think that this is an entirely different matter. I call that Disfunctional Reality Perception.

The whole team was poor yesterday, not just Edu.

But he certainly lead the way, no?

I don't like septic, I don't like what they sing and I'd sing back the counter, not because I'm religious in anyway, but because I know it annoys them.

After them highlighting the content of songs to the authorities, the press and anyonw who would listen I find their arguements are exactly the same as I and manyh other Rangers supporters were making when we were under the microscope. The trouble with outlawing all this signing and so-called hate filled chants is that it reduces free speech, when that happens, the hate tendsto manifest itself in other ways.

Expect a lot of law breaking in a country that hardly could call itself religious in the coming years.