Holland 1 v Scotland 2

I didn't watch it Ian. Was it a good game?

Aye mate,it was a cracking game.The Dutch were very good,but the we deserved the win,their goal was a fluke,in fact I still don't think the ball was over the line or at least is was impossible to tell. Jordan Rhodes looks a quality player,he scored the first in the first minute and could/should have had a hatrick.Wylde & Forest had good games on the wings,good game and a good win. Perry & Wislon looked solid at the centre of defence.

Aye mate,it was a cracking game.The Dutch were very good,but the we deserved the win,their goal was a fluke,in fact I still don't think the ball was over the line or at least is was impossible to tell. Jordan Rhodes looks a quality player,he scored the first in the first minute and could/should have had a hatrick.Wylde & Forest had good games on the wings,good game and a good win. Perry & Wislon looked solid at the centre of defence.

Great result, great performance. Looking forward to the return round at home, in Febuary I believe.

Someone was saying to me that all U-21 games are to be played at St Mirren's new park. Is there any news where this game will be played???

Great result, great performance. Looking forward to the return round at home, in Febuary I believe.

Someone was saying to me that all U-21 games are to be played at St Mirren's new park. Is there any news where this game will be played???

The Dutch game is in paisley.

Aye, I thought so pete.

It was my womans night last night for writing Kaboem scripts for the Carnival celebrations, so I wasn't going to phone her. But it was my birthday yesterday and I had to tell her of my unexpected present.

I aslo told her that Sinter IS Santa Claus HO HO HO......

I've got a Dutch girlfriend and she reckons that as soon as these 'kids' get into the full squad, they'll revert to the usual under-perfoming Scots.

You could see in the game the petted-lips of the Dutch players how they felt anyway, which I what I said to her.

Not at all happy I'd say. lol lol lol