Kiddyfiddlerstreet - Reaction To Naismith Being Out

Well the point is quite simple really,it's their thoughts on the Naismith injury.

I never intended to upset any gersnet posters so this will be the last kerryfiddlerstreet threads,even although I have been encouraged and requested to post from there by many on here,including you.

Who cares what they think anyway?,I do.

Never upsets me Ian always good to know what the enemy are up to.

Well the point is quite simple really,it's their thoughts on the Naismith injury.

I never intended to upset any gersnet posters so this will be the last kerryfiddlerstreet threads,even although I have been encouraged and requested to post from there by many on here,including you.

Who cares what they think anyway?,I do.

Dont even think about stopping posting the KDS threads - they are a source of great amusement (current thread aside).

I think Gav was merely saying that he knew it would be bitter bile that would be in the thiread from them and it is saddening that people feel that way.

No biggie.

Never upsets me Ian always good to know what the enemy are up to.

I dont see them as an enemy. I see them as people that should be pitied. Especially with the vitriol spouted on their Naismith thread.

I dont see them as an enemy. I see them as people that should be pitied. Especially with the vitriol spouted on their Naismith thread.

Believe me Craig the ones I can't avoid and have to actually meet eye to eye are The Enemy. Of course on the flip side it's always good to see Timplosion live right in front of you it never gets old.