Kiddyfiddlerstreet - Reaction To Naismith Being Out

Some bitter nasty comments, and some slightly less so comments.

Bit of a pointless thread really, they have some ok fans, they have some horrors in their fanbase.

Just like us - guarantee there were plenty of Izzaguirre posts on the likes of FF who were only too happy last year's POTY was out.

If we had threads like that about them then I think I'd be ashamed to be a Rangers fan.

I'd never be ashamed of being a Rangers fan. I'd be appalled by the behaviour of other supposed fans though. If any said this sort of thing. Which, tbh, I'd be shocked if they didn't on certain other forums.

Only to be expected. Funny thing is that they will consider them to be upstanding citizens. Twats.

I am sure we have an idiot element in our support too. My own personal perspective is that I am glad I only post on Gersnet because very rarely will you see such bile towards someone who has suffered such an injury - and even if someone were to suggest such things they would be rounded upon by the majority of our membership.

When Izaguirre went out injured I had two thoughts. 1 was that it would hurt their championship bid but 2 was that he makes a full recovery and gets back to playing. Those who wish ill on players fail to realise that this is their job and they could lose their livelihood over these type of injuries. Yet they actually WISH it to happen. It really does astound me how low the human race can stoop at times.

If I saw Gers fans posting that type of stuff here I would be absolutely and completely ashamed. Some of those posts are reprehensible.

Hurry back Naisy. And back to good form to ram it down their throats.

It's fine to take the moral high ground in retrospect Craig, but I doubt if there's very many people who don't secretly think it's a good thing if a rival team's best player gets put out for the rest of the season. It's cruel of course, but it's human nature.

It's fine to take the moral high ground in retrospect Craig, but I doubt if there's very many people who don't secretly think it's a good thing if a rival team's best player gets put out for the rest of the season. It's cruel of course, but it's human nature.

Thinking it is a good thing that the player is out is a far cry from wishing that the player never comes back from the injury or, to quote one of the Tims comments, "I wouldnt be upset if he lost a leg".

Thinking it is a good thing that the player is out is a far cry from wishing that the player never comes back from the injury or, to quote one of the Tims comments, "I wouldnt be upset if he lost a leg".

We're a bit shielded being a smaller community here. Idiots in all walks of life come out with that sort of thing or similarly repugnant things on a regular basis.

I realise there are some idiot Rangers fans but where I share the "We are the people" sentiment is in thinking we're on the whole, a cut above in such values. The spirit of William Struth comes to mind and the notion of the Rangers Family.

I see Celtic as a club that attracts and encourages those with lower values and their lack of dignity, respect and integrity is noticeable through almost everything they do on a daily basis. On that KDS site it seems every comment has hate and malice attached to it, whether it's about Naisy or the general comments which prevalently hateful spite towards those who they call, "huns".

This is not a view I just made up to hate them with, it's one that has been modelled and formed by their abhorrent behaviour over the years.

I've seen a lot of crap from some Rangers fans but to a massively lesser extent to the Tims. If we're the same as them then that will shatter my whole paradigm of how I see us. Maybe I've been sheltered on here, but I really hope it's not true.

If KDS is reflective of our country as a whole then we really have become a carbuncle of a nation. I'd really like to think it's mostly just a large and vociferous minority of THEM.