Man Utd 1-6 Man City

Unbelievable scoreline. Man Utd's defence was appauling and I dont fancy being one of them this morning when they report for training.

Fergusons selections have been a bit baffling in 2 massive games against Liverpool and Man City and its shown that they have only taken 1 point from 6 in those games. Cant work out why Evans was preferred to Jones, plus Vidic was reportedly dropped rather than injured. Rio Ferdinand is a shadow of his former self, he just doesnt look fit.

The Man citys squad shown they are stronger than Utd all over the park. Better keeper, better defending and easily a better midfield. Bar Rooney Citys front line is miles better also. David Silva just oozes class. Was surprised that Milner was preferred to Nasri but it was a right decision then they have Toure, Barry and De Jong as holding players. I like Dzeko upfront he is like a young Shevchenko.

Really cant see anyone stopping Man City to the title, Chelsea losing to QPR confirmed that to me.

Arsenal gathering a bit of momentum now but still have a lot of work to do. Still think they are rocky at the back and missing a top midfielder....but what they do have is the best striker in Europe at the moment in Van Persie.

Edited by Gribz

Ferdinand is going downhill fast. Jonny fuckin Evans instead of Vidic? No wonder they were pumped. The attacking Man Citeh players must've been chuckling when the same the Man Ure defence.

I love seeing Man Ure and Chelsea losing. Love it!

Hate Utd, loved this match. But it's only October - remember Chelsea's capitulation last season after a blistering start?

City are the best team in England right now, but that can change in the blink of an eye.

City are the best team in England right now, but that can change in the blink of an eye.

What is good about City right now is they have off field stuff with Tevez that they swept under the carpet and just got on with job in hand and showed no player is bigger than the club. Also Balotelli is a bit of a nutter off the park setting fireworks off in his house yet they play him and he scores.

If Mancini holds that dressing room together they are going to take some stopping.

This isnt a one of result, they went to Spurs and battered them 5-1 and I can only see Chelsea being capable of beating them at Stamford Bridge.

Utd desperately need a world class midfielder. Once Vidic and Jones gel then their defence will be fine but Im still baffled about that 16 million quid goalkeeper who looks about as good as Massimo Taibi.

After 2 or 3 games, Utd were 1 point in front and I remember some pundits espousing the title was in the bag for Utd.

I however, who doesn't watch too much ELP football, didn't see the same scenario. In fact, I'd have said it was on the cards.

I think it was Sunderland, early evening Saturday game and they struggled to get a 2-0 win. I mean struggled!!!

After 2 or 3 games, Utd were 1 point in front and I remember some pundits espousing the title was in the bag for Utd.

I however, who doesn't watch too much ELP football, didn't see the same scenario. In fact, I'd have said it was on the cards.

I think it was Sunderland, early evening Saturday game and they struggled to get a 2-0 win. I mean struggled!!!

Aye, it's not like they had a 9 point lead. :D