Gazza At Half Time

The legend looked very, very emotional today at HT. What did he say, was hard to hear on the laptop.

Thought he looked in great shape too.

There was a BBC interview but I can't find it on there website. He said he wished he could pull on his boots and go out for the second half. He was hopeful that Ally would get the team going in the second half. He found it a little strange that a guy who he had laughed and joked with and was many years doing TV work as Q of S was now the manager of Rangers but was sure he would get the team going in the right way. The feeling of being at Ibrox again had an emotional effect on him and it made him feel that he may try to get back into the sport in some sort of form. This is not word for word but my interpretation of what I thought he was saying.

Pity we couldn't get a win for him. I take it he got an incredible reception?

The guy's a fuckin legend!!!

He got a fantastic reception,I couldn't near a single word he said for all the singing,'' one Paul Gascoigne ''