Saturdays early kick offs

Killie v Celtic - 0-0 so far

Liverpool v Man Utd 0-0 so far

Man U start with a lot of changes, midfield of Jones, Fletcher and Park with Giggs and Young supporting Welbeck. Rooney on bench. Still think they wont lose.

Nice reading from Beeb:

1255: Ooya. I've just seen a replay of that Stokes tap-in miss. The ball took a nasty wee bounce before the striker made contact with it - but it's still a stinker of a miss.

I was going to go for a 2-2 result in this game, but I then thought that septic would at least turn their latest form around and win it.

I must have been taken in by Chris Sutton's opinions of Scottish football.

As I've said before, as long as we can get as many points in front as possible before we do have a dip through injury and suspensions, it should be enough to win the league.

I'm now very aware that septic are indeed in melt-down and we have enough decent players to carry on picking up 3 points until the end. I'm also hopeful that this introdution for Ally will make him more positive in European games, of which we'll have no qualifiers to undertake next season.

The futures bright, the futures red, white and blue.