Plenty of places still to be decided and this week throws up a few good 'cup finals'. What I have noticed is a few of the old beating boys are now decent teams. Estonia, Lithuania, Armenia have all improved.

Group A:

Germany romped the group.

Belgium lead Turkey by a point but have to go to germany in the last game while Turkey play Azerbaijan.

Group B:

Wide open. Russia, Celtic and Armenia all in with a shout. Russia have Andorra so will win the group. Celtic play Armenia for a play off spot.

Group C:

Italy win the group.

Serbia have to beat Slovenia in the last game to make the play offs or Estonia take that place.

Group D:

France lead Bosnia by a point, they play in Paris to decide who wins the group and who goes into the play offs.

Group E:

A decided group. Holland win the group. Sweden in the play offs.

Group F:

Greece need a draw against Georgia to win the group. Croatia in the plays off unless Georgia win and they beat latvia.

Group G:

England win the group, Montenegro in play offs.

Group H:

Portugal v Denmark in the final game, winner qualifies. The loser should qualify as best runner up. Draw put Portugal in the finals.

Group I:

Spain romp the group.

Scotland need to match or better Czech's result for play off. Scotland go to Spain, Czech's go to Lithuania.

Guest Dutchy

I suppose we could get a point from Spain, but I think they're wanting to be part of the present elite of maximum points winners, so I don't see that happening.

Is there anyone out there with Lithuanian connections???

When the feck did Estonia become a decent footballing nation?

Thats what I was thinking buddy.....Serbia lose and Estonia are in the play offs. Did we beat them once coz they didnt show up???? We turned up kicked off then the ref blew the whistle.

Thats what I was thinking buddy.....Serbia lose and Estonia are in the play offs. Did we beat them once coz they didnt show up???? We turned up kicked off then the ref blew the whistle.

Yeah it was Estonia. They never showed up for a qualifier, the ref blew for the game to start then immediately blew for FT. FIFA then decided we had to play them in a neutral venue which was Monaco. We drew 0-0. :(