Rangers Striker Nikica Jelavic Confirms Fenerbahce Offer

So we're both really just guessing then ;)

Absolutely but what what I'm saying is, his attitude and work-rate suggests he's not in the huff.

If the player was unhappy then I think it would show up much more obviously.

His scoring rate isn't as good as it was at times last season, but he's still scored 5 goals already. It's interesting to note as well, that he's already got 5 assists for us in a short space of time and last season he only clocked up 5 assists in the whole season, so he's clearly being unselfish and creating chances for others.

Absolutely but what what I'm saying is, his attitude and work-rate suggests he's not in the huff.

If the player was unhappy then I think it would show up much more obviously.

I think it does, and that's why I suggest he's unhappy. Others have commented on it too. Huff or not, he's not showing the same level of ability he did last year. He would have to be very unprofessional not to show good work rate no matter how he's feeling emotionally.

His scoring rate isn't as good as it was at times last season, but he's still scored 5 goals already. It's interesting to note as well, that he's already got 5 assists for us in a short space of time and last season he only clocked up 5 assists in the whole season, so he's clearly being unselfish and creating chances for others.

He's also missing many more chances now than he used to.

Quite honestly I don't really know where we stand with him - the soundbites in the press send out mixed messages.

I think it does, and that's why I suggest he's unhappy. Others have commented on it too. Huff or not, he's not showing the same level of ability he did last year. He would have to be very unprofessional not to show good work rate no matter how he's feeling emotionally.

Plenty players who are in the huff show it easily enough - see Tevez, Kayal and more. I'd also agree that Bougherra didn't look as interested earlier this season and it showed in his attitude on the park.

Jelavic (IMHO) is merely just not in as effective form as he was last season and I'd contend the reasons I listed are more likely than the lad being upset with being denied a move to Leicester City. I also think he is playing well enough and I'm excited that his alleged poor form is still bearing fruit for the team.

I'd prefer he didn't talk of moving on but as long as he continues to play well for us in the mean-time (as Bougherra largely did) I'm comfortable enough with any player who wants to move to 'better' leagues.

He's also missing many more chances now than he used to.

We've only played roughly a quarter of our SPL games so far. I'm pretty confident that if he stays injury-free, he'll notch up a good number of goals and assists over the season.

But not having the same level of ability doesnt necessarily show he is in a huff. It is more likely he is just in a bit of a form slump.

We have had plenty of players who have seen their work rate decrease noticeably when they are in a huff, but no point belabouring them