Rangers Striker Nikica Jelavic Confirms Fenerbahce Offer

I'm concerned that if Jelavic were to be sold in January, Whyte might not have the funds to allow Ally to spend anywhere near what we sell Nikica for. I can understand the desire to want to cash in on him if a £9m or £10m offer comes in because that's just good business, but if Ally is only going to be given a couple of million to find a replacement, then I'd rather just keep Nikica.

If he went for 8mill you us 4mill to buy a replacement 4mill in the bank good bit of business.

I'll be absolutely amazed if Ally is given anywhere near half of what Nikica sells for if we sell him.

Fenerbahce have a delayed relegation in the pipeline, the Turkish FA rejected their request to be relegated as they said it can't be done this season, why ever not considering they delayed their season in the first place.

Jelavic is about 3rd or 4th choice for Croatia but his record isn't great but I suppose a lot of his games are from the bench but I think he did start against Greece. He may well end up scoring agaisnt Scotland when we play them in the world cup qualifiers.

Jelavic has been a bit disappointing this season so far, vultures has probably put him off but hopefully he start putting in performance like last season which were game winners, such as Hamilton and Aberdeen.

He's unlikely to Met. If I am honest, I think Jelavic joined us purely as a stepping stone, and played to his fullest last season hoping for glitzy offers from a decent Premiership club. He almost certainly didn't expect to still be here this season.

He comes across slightly like a Bougherra figure - looking for the big move away and rarely concealing his desire to get said glamorous move. And that he hasn't received it has put him in the same kind of huff Bougherra ended up in during his last season where his form was patchy at best and he looked anything but happy being here.

However, I wouldn't expect, if Jelavic does leave, for him to emulate the Bougherra by saying the offer he was given by Rangers (to stay) 'made him sick'. He doesn't come across quite as classless and mercenary.

But end of the point strikers are all about goals, and Lafferty and Naismith are both more valuable to us this season.

Jelavic doesn't play as if he's in the huff to me.

Watched him closely in the last two games at Ibrox and his work-rate was superb as usual. Sure, his form hasn't perhaps been quite as exciting as it was last season but that could be attributed to a number of factors (ongoing knee problem, confidence, poor service etc) as opposed to him being unhappy.

Fenerbahce have a delayed relegation in the pipeline, the Turkish FA rejected their request to be relegated as they said it can't be done this season, why ever not considering they delayed their season in the first place.

Jelavic is about 3rd or 4th choice for Croatia but his record isn't great but I suppose a lot of his games are from the bench but I think he did start against Greece. He may well end up scoring agaisnt Scotland when we play them in the world cup qualifiers.

He has started the last two matches for them - not sure if other players are injured but with Klasnić not getting any younger, I think Jelavic will only improve in an international cap sense.

Jelavic doesn't play as if he's in the huff to me.

Watched him closely in the last two games at Ibrox and his work-rate was superb as usual. Sure, his form hasn't perhaps been quite as exciting as it was last season but that could be attributed to a number of factors (ongoing knee problem, confidence, poor service etc) as opposed to him being unhappy.

So we're both really just guessing then ;)