Souness On Sky

Interesting one really - nice to see Souness speak positively of Ally given how their relationship ended at Ibrox. Looks like both men have moved on. Admittedly that would be some grudge given it was 20 years ago!

I couldn't hear a word of that, then, someone turned the sound down!?!

He started out by saying, I think, that the best goals of the day were all the Rangers goals at Ibrox. Then later interrupted Chamberlain by saying well done to Ally, that he's in a special job at Rangers and tbh I couldn't quite make the rest out.

Ah, a special job that wasn't good enough for him apparently.

He was a Liverpool player - that to him was the ultimate job. It was the only one he'd have left us for. Bit like Walter leaving Scotland for Rangers.

I took a negative from your post as you deemed it necessary to tell me that he'd played for Liverpool.

Did he really was my reaction, but the truth of the matter, he still left us for the Pool.

Is that right, or wrong?